27

- Mature Language -

CARRIE-ANN LOCKHART JOINS HARRY STYLES ON ONE DIRECTION'S TOUR IN AUSTRALIA.

This week has been a week of revelations. After photos were leaked of Harry Styles supposedly on Skype with Carrie-Ann Lockhart by a worker in a hotel, the world has silently sat and waited for their relationship to be confirmed or denied.

Carrie-Ann tweeted out about the amount of abuse she was receiving but still kept quiet as to whether or not the two were dating officially.

But now, the wait is over. The two stepped out of Harry's hotel in Australia, hand in hand as they headed to One Direction's sound check.

So what do you think? Will they stay together? Let us know at @TheInsider

Carrie-Ann had seen article after article. They had gone crazy ever since she was spotted with Harry. Security was tighter, and Harry wasn't able to stop for fans.

It has been two days since she arrived, jetlag was treating her well and she had settled in quite nicely. Yesterday, they attended the sound check. Everyone was warm and welcoming, she even had the chance to speak to Zayn.

Today, the crew had booked a boat. It was Sophia's birthday so they were spending a few hours on the boat before heading to the show.

"Can you tie up my back please?" She asks Harry sweetly as she stands in her bikini with her back to him.

He delicately ties up her strings. He's loved having her here. He's loved just seeing her in the wings, or talking to Lou. He's loved just watching her from afar when she's completely unaware.

"You look beautiful," He whispers, his hands on her hips pulling her back into his chest. "Why don't we.." His hand trails down her stomach, her muscles tensing. "Stay here, ditch the boat trip? I could think of a few other entertaining things for us to do.."

With his fingers slowly circling her hood, she rests her head on his shoulder as he kisses her neck.

"We have to go," She shudders, not moving at all.

His fingers rubbed slow, her breathing slightly harsh. Two fingers slowly slid inside, her knees buckling.

"Let them wait," He whispers kissing her ear.

His fingers work her to the brink. He was tapping her gspot with every flick, her eyes rolling back as she moaned his name. He could feel the bubble rising, her stomach tense. He couldn't get enough of her.

He took his fingers out, and placed them back on her clit. He flicked it so quick and opposite to before it made her jump with surprise.

"Fuck," She grunts trying to stand straight still. "Keep.." She pants. "Keep rubbing.. Th-there." She chocked as his fingers effortlessly send her into orgasm. "Say it Harry," She demands not able to control herself.

"Come for me," He whispers making her come completely undone, her body doubling over as she shakes, Harry holding her.

When she feels stable enough to stand again, she wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him deep and long, his fingers back to her now soaked bikini bottoms and he takes them off as they kiss. "You need to change these now," He mumbles against her lips.

She nods as he inserts his fingers back into her again, his thumb now on her hood.

"Harry no," She weakly protests as he lays her down on their bed. He continues to move his fingers as she completely forgets what she was saying no to and allows him to take over completely.