28

- The following night -

It was the boys second and final night in Sydney before they went to Melbourne. Carrie-Ann had enjoyed the shows and being backstage.

The girls all seemed used to it and maybe even bored of it, but Carrie-Ann loved seeing what goes on.

Whilst the boys were getting ready to take the stage, Carrie-Ann decided to wander around. She knew it was stupid to do but, what could go wrong?

She stepped out, listening as the support act: McBusted performed. She thought she was unnoticed as she walked along the supposedly hidden part of the floor area but she wasn't.

Fans saw her and screamed, they took their phones and cameras out and started shouting her name as she looked for the way back, but she was slowly engulfed by fans.

She was elbowed and clawed at as the fans shouted compliments as well as abuse at her. Her hair was tugged hard,  so hard she let out a yelp as she looked for the way back.

The fans weren't letting her out, she was completely surrounded, a phone hit her cheek and her eyes watered as she put her head down, her hair was pulled again and she heard someone boast that they had some of her hair. Her feet were completely trampled on and she was slowly but surely getting more and more scared.

Security soon noticed and pried her out of the fans possession, getting her backstage as quickly and as safely as possible. She was taken into a quiet room where she sat alone with some water as they fetched first aid.

After she was seen by someone and checked, Lou quietly slipped in.

"You okay?" She asks as she observes Carrie-Ann's swollen face.

Carrie-Ann nodded as she put the cold compress back on her cheek. "I guess,"

"I let Harry know you're alright,"

She swallows. "Thanks,"

"You've got to be careful, Carrie." Lou sighs. "It's not safe for you to just walk out there, those girls could kill you."

She nods. "I just forget who I am sometimes.. I just wanted to explore a little," She winces as she moves her head a little bit, the place her hair was ripped out, sore.

"I get that," Lou smiles. "Now what do you say I do your hair and makeup and we go watch your man perform?"

Carrie-Ann smiled but declines. "I just want to stay here if that's okay with you."

"That's fine," Lou chirps taking the hint that she wants to be alone. "Talk to you later salt."

•••••••••••

When the boys came off stage, Carrie-Ann heard them all rush next door to change. They'd be going straight to the private jets and flying to Melbourne, Carrie-Ann would join them too.

There was a sharp knock at the door before Harry walked in, Carrie-Ann had got herself comfortable on a leather sofa.

She had never seen this look on his face before, he pinched his bottom lip between his thumb and pointer finger as he frowned looking at her.