Herico's Story

Hello my name is Herico, I am a human but I'm also part wolf. I have wolf ears and a wolf tail I have no family and I roam around the world hopefully to find someone who doesn't want to dissect me to learn about what I am. I don't know but I do know everyone's out to get me. I know I can't trust anyone. This is my story and how I lost my family.

I was born on November 20th, 2040 in a forest. My mom was the only one there for me my dad was to busy hunting for food. One day I was playing with my mom I was only 12 years old and my dad had just got home with 3 fresh bunnies, I ran up to my dad with my older sister and he handed us both one rabbit to share. We ate the bunny while mom and dad ate there bunny. We were still young so we only ate half a bunny so we shared a bunny.

"I want to play!" I called to my older sister after we finished eating

"No, I'm going to go take a nap." She huffed

"Awe come on si-"

A loud thunder cut me off, my mom fell on the ground. My dad rushed to us and growled standing over us. "Run, girls... now." He growled nudging us.

We ran past dad and as fast as we could. We heard a loud thunder again. "Dad...." I thought as we ran.

"We need to turn into our human selves then maybe they'll think we're one of them." She said

I nodded then I turned into my human form and threw my hood over my head my sister did the same. We walked slowly away from the thundering noise. I was shaking and my sister looked over at me. We kept walking but stayed out of view. My sister and I walked around trying to find a new home but a group of hunters surrounded us.

"Hello pretty ladies."

"Hey look at that girls head she has ears."

Oh crap, my hood fell off my head and my ears were showing. My sister stepped in front of me, glaring at them.

"Back off." She said grabbing my wrist and pulled me close to her.

I was shaking and my sister whispered. "When I say, run.... run as fast as you can."

She pushed me back and we both turned into wolves she looked at me "NOW!" She said then pounced on one of them. The shot at both of us, I ran and hid then I turned and saw that  my sister was dead.... I ran and I didn't stop.