Why is everyone fighting?

"THAT was before I knew she was the only one left in her royalty family." Author glared at the man, who I guess was there 'boss'.

"YOU LIED, GIVE US THAT GIRL!" He yelled.

"No." Author glared, grabbing the metal thing but still holding me behind him in a protective way. "Annix, take Herico."

Annix grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

"WE WON'T LET YOU LEAVE THIS TENT TIL WE HA-" He was cut off from Author shooting him. Author, Annix, and I ran outside to find everyone fighting one another. I saw that one was running behind us.

"Behind!" I studdered.

Author turned and looked at him, he soon shot him. "Annix take Herico to the safe zone, take a few of our troops. Go."

Annix ran with me and a few troops followed soon after and we ran as fast as we could into the forest. We ran even after all the thundering. The blood every where, shot fear into me and reminded me of my mistake. I killed my sister, my hood fell off. I'm the one who ran, the one who left her, the one who ruined everything, the one that got my family killed. Tears started forming in my eyes as memories raced threw my mind.

"In here!" Annix yelled shaking me from my trance, she led us into it and we camped there, I turned into my wolf and curled up next to Annix while she fixed super. The thundering continued for a long time. A few more troops walked into the cave, slowly more entered the cave a few injured. Then the thundering stopped. Annix looked around then to one of the troops. "Were is Author?"

He shook his head. "I'm sorry I haven't seen him, last I checked he was behind us."

Annix looked down then to me and smiled. I looked at her "Is it okay if I try to help a few of the troops?" Annix nodded and watched as I made my way to one of the more injured troops. I started to look at him then to tend to his wounds. He.... he looked like he was .... scared.... of me. He was scared of me, but why?