Chapter 12 - A Little Bit "JELLY"

Grey’s POV

Red calling . . .

Tch. What does he need?

“What?” I answered the phone.

[“Woooah! Chill bro. Why so hot headed??” ]

“What do you want?”

[“Aww. My brother always think that I need something when I call him.”]

“I’m dead serious. Anong kailangan mo.”

[“Man. I am just going to ask where are you. Asan ka ba? Nandito na kami sa cafeteria. We’ll wait.”]

“I’ll be there.”

[“See ya!”]

“I’ll be hanging up.”

I started walking towards the cafeteria when..

“Grey! I heard someone shouting behind my back so I stopped to see who it is.

Damn. This woman again. Tch.

“Wait up!” she called again.

So I looked at  her not even acknowledging her presence.

“What?”

“Can we talk?” she asked me. What on earth does she want to talk about?

“We’re talking.” She glared at me. Looks like she didn’t like my answer. But who cares.

“Uhmm.. d-“

“You better talk fast, you’re wasting my time.”

Tch. Ambagal niya sumagot that it made me cut her off.

 “Wasting your time?? If you could just stop interrupting me while talking, maybe we’re already done here so just shut up and listen.”

Oh yeah. She’s mad.

“Fine, I’m listening.”

“Look, there’s this school fair specifically, an acquaintance party and I know you know that already. Its only 3 days before that so I need you to come with me.” She paused. “To be my d.. d-date”  As she keep on ranting. I’m now staring at her lips like it’s in slow motion. The way they moved as she talk that I can see her pearly white teeth. The way her tongue comes out to moisten it. The way they are calling out to me. Those lips that I nearly kissed the last time.

Damnit! What am I thinking?! Teka! What if it’s one of her ways to seduce me. Baka naman ginagayuma na ko ng mangkukulam na ’to ng hindi ko namamalayan. I have to stop this non sense now.

“Not interested.”  I told her so she won’t get her hopes up.

And to.. to stop myself from.. Tch. Whatever. It doesn’t matter.

 “What?!” ysabelle

“It’s English. Don’t you understand it?”

“Y-you’re lucky ikaw pinili ko. S-some guys are dying and nagkakandarapa just to be my date a-and you?? You’re j-just wasting a once in a life time chance. So t-think twice.”

Hah! Taas ng self confidence nito ha..

“Cocky much, aren’t  we?” I said giving her a smirk seeing that she’s beginning to be impatient waiting for my answer.  

“Just do it, or you’ll regret.”

“Really, eh?”  

I lowered down my face near hers to tease her for a second earning blush coming from her.