Chapter 2 - And You Are?

Grey's POV

Ngayong nasa Pilipinas na kami, kailangan na naming mag-enroll. Pero kung ako ang tatanungin, ayoko dito magcollege. Parents lang naman namin ang may gusto, pero dahil nandito na kami, no choice. Kainis talaga. Right now, we're here in *T00T* University. Katatapos lang namin mag-enroll at nakuha na namin yung mga schedule namin.

"boys, you can roam around the campus or go somewhere else if you want. Mauna na ako sa inyo, may meeting pa ako with Mr. Lee ng Korean Industries" mom said

"okay mom. Ingat! " blue

"bye mom! " red (tuwang tuwa XD)

"ma, can I come with you? " i said

"why? Don't you like to come with your brothers? " mom

"no. It's not like that, but . . ."

"I'm sorry dear but you can't come with me. Why not try to make new friends?"

"yeah! Why not try to find girlfriends?" added my loudmouthed brother (red)

"shut up"

"That's enough. I have to go. Bye my dears." mom

"uhmm, gusto niyo ba maghiwahiwalay muna tayo then kita nalang tayo sa mall mamaya?" sabi ni red sabay tingin sa mga babae na nakatambay sa puno.

Tch. Mga mukhang unggoy

"okay! i'll be in the canteen, kanina pa ako nagugutom eh. How about you Grey?" blue

"yeah. That's okay with me. I'll be roaming around the campus"

"okay then! That's settled. So mauna nako ha." red. 

While I was walking on the school campus, something caught my attention. I saw a cute white dog and mukhang papunta sakin. I was right and i think it was lost. I knelt down and i was about to touch it when someone shouted. 

"SKiTTLES!" sabi nung unknown girl

"you thief! get away from her" sigaw pa niya. 

Tanginang 'to, nakakapanginig ng laman, ang kapal ng mukhang sabihan ako ng magnanakaw! 

I stood up to have a better view of that woman who's accusing me that i stole her oh-so-precious puppy. She looks familiar. I was about to give her a taste of her own medicine when i remembered something.

Flasback

Jeju Island, South Korea

Nandito ako ngayon sa bar. You heard me right. i'm in a BAR. I hate hanging out in pubs like this but my STUPiD brother (red) left me here. I walked  going to the counter to have my drink then someone approached me, probably a woman. I admit that this one looks innocent and cute but still, i'm not interested.  I know she's thinking that i'm just a tourist. With my looks, you can't tell that i'm 1/4 Korean. She noticed that i'm looking at her and said . . .

"Kwee-e oh oyoh" (you're cute)

"Kamsa" (thanks) i said while trying to hide my smirk. 

"hangukmal hal jul ani?" (you speak Korean?)

"you're annoying"

"choseonghamnida??"(excuse me)

"You.Are.Annoying. Don't make me repeat it."

"choo geo le shipsuki?!"  (do you wanna die, you sob)

"ggeojyeo" (get lost)

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

"you heard it right"