Chapter 11 - Goddess in Trouble

Ysabelle's POV

It's been 2 weeks since school started and now, wala pang 1 month I already gained a title here in school for being sikat because of my great looks in making men oggle and girls jealous.

Who wouldn't be?? As they said, I'm smart, gorgeous and a Goddess.

I'm thirty minutes early for my first class kaya I decided na umupo muna dito in one of the benches.

While sitting, I remembered one thing. Wala pa pala akong date for the coming acquaintance party. Tss. Who cares. Madami naman jan. And I can even get one anytime I want. It's so easy to catch fishes. Who could resist me??

I was lost in my train of thoughts when I heard something.

*clap* *clap* *clap

"Hey girls, look what we have here." Creature 1

Itong tatlong pangit na to, tumayo sa harapan ko. Anong problema ng mga to?

"Uhmm.. excuse me? Do I know you? Do you need something?" I said calmly

"So ikaw pala. Hmmm.. not bad for a typical girl?" Creature 2

"What did you say? Look bitches, baka hindi niyo kilala kung sino kausap niyo?  

You guys are talking to a Goddess. So you better watch what you're saying."

"Oh dear! You are so full of yourself. You're not that breath taking naman pala. You're just an ugly little witch." Creature 3

"oh really?? E anong tawag sainyo? Mga mukhang tilapya! Fine! Witch na kung witch pero im not ugly. Im a gorgeous witch who can take any guy under my spell and no one could escape it. Got that bitches??"

I told them furiously. Nakakayamot na talaga!!

"Hindi lahat ng lalaki nagkakandarapa sa'yo. I bet you can't even take Grey Maron under your spell you witch! How could he notice someone like you?? I mean.. look at you! Hindi ka manlang aabot sa standards niya. Kaya if I we're you, I woudn't be so confident like almost all of the male population here likes me. So stop dragging your ass here like you're the most fuckin' gorgeous here." Creature 2

"Are you done ranting about how ugly you guys are and how guys doesn't want you to be their girls?" I said with flat expression.

Haaay. Unbelievable. Tsk tsk. They're so kawawa naman. They've got the ugliest faces ever.

As if on cue, some hotties passed by and said.

"Hey there miss. So.. the rumors are true, there's a fallen Goddess here in the campus. By the way, I'm Daniel." Said the taller guy. He's gwapo naman and hot.

"Hi miss gorgeous! I'm Lance. And your name please??" sabi nung isa. He's cute.

"Oh hello there the two of you. Ysabelle's the name. " sabi ko with my sweetest smile.

"It is such a pleasure to meet such a beautiful lady like you. Hope to see you around." Daniel said sabay halik sa may knuckles ng kamay ko. Ughh... medyo kadiri.

"Ughh.. Bye." I said with pilit smile na. medyo turn off, he's gwapo na sana pero kadiri.

I returned my attention to these most hideous creatures in town.

Their faces are like o___O @__O T____O

"So.. You were sayin'??" hahaha. Speechless dumb people.

"Arghh! You witch!" Creature 1

"Do you have anything else to say? Kasi may proof naman na that the male population likes me and I can have them tied on my finger. Bye bitches, I have to go. "

"Fine! But in one condition. We'll accept the fact na ikaw ang... uhmm. Ugh.. uh Campus Goddess kung, ang dadalhin mong date sa acquaintance party ay sya. " creature 2

That bitch pointed a guy. I can't see his face kasi nakatalikod.

"See that hot guy over there?? " creature 3

Humarap yung guy then.. WTH?! Grey Maron??

"Kung mapapapayag mo siyang sumama at maging date mo . Then that's the time na maniniwala kaming malakas talaga ang kamandag mo when it comes to boys." Creature 1

"So, are you gonna accept the challenge or just gonna cry like a little girl who lost her little doll?" Creature 2

Calm down! Calm down!

"Tss. That's so easy naman. Like chicken lang. Just watch what will happen on the party."

"We'll count on that. Good luck on asking out our dearest Grey. I heard he's really hard to get. Bye sweetie!" creature 1

OMFG!!

Damn! I'm doomed! How am I suppose to do that?? We all know na we're like aso't pusa.

If it's not for my pride I wouldn't accept their challenge naman e!

Flashback:

Oh no. I'm gonna be late for school. I'll make tapon na nga that alarm clock!

I was walking when I bumped into someone. I looked up and gonna say sorry only to find HIM. Okay, hindi ako magsosorry. And here, Mr. Ungentleman is just staring and raising an eyebrow at me like nothing happened. Arghhh! He didn't even bother to say SORRY! And now he just passed by me.

*light bulb*

"Uhmm, excuse me?" This caused him to stop on his tracks.

"You forgot to say S-O-R -R -Y babe."

I spelled it out for him . Hah! Akala mo ha..

Then naglakad siya pabalik sa kinatatayuan ko and said while raising his brow which made him sexier that moment.

"It's okay. You're forgiven. You don't have to apologize . Be careful next time. Don't be clumsy." He said coldy.

With that, he left me with my jaws hanging open.

What was that??

So pinapalabas niya na ako pa may kasalanan? WTH!!?

I looked at my watch. Hell. Late na talaga ako for my Pharmacology class.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

That stupid school bell.

End of Flashback

Chill Ysabelle!! You can do it. Show those bitches what you can do with your beauty.

And you, Grey Maron. You better watch out.

-- End of Ysabelle's POV

Yay! Done with chapter 11 :))

Any suggestions?

Acquaintance party.. Coming soon! haha.

Please Vote. Fan and comment. Thank you! :))