The Selected

First everything was golden, then it became brighter, then brown things appeared in random spaces around it, until I realised I was staring at a flowstone ceiling in a wooden plank house.

"Hellooooo Hero!"

I sighed when I heard it. Hancher. I mean, I get an exciting moment of being selected into a Test and Hancher spoils it by calling me by my hated nickname.

"Gods, Detard, I'm not Hero, 'tis not Herobrine you see here!"

"I don't care, Hero!"

It was just then that I realised I was lying in a bed, which I had never felt before. Hmm I never realised that it was so soft.... Then I realised, I sat up and saw three Players and I remembered I was a selected. It felt so unreal, and the feeling was new.

About 10 minutes have passed, and once I had gotten over my shock, I decided to introduce myself.

"Hi, I'm Brine, who are you guys?"

A Player with a girl skin said "I'm Hagno, the Breind." Her skin was gangster black top, brown pants and black hair.

Another with a skin which I thought was cool, with black shirt, grey pants and a golden necklace, with sunglasses, said "Hi, I'm Adam, and I'm the Wielder."

And the Steve said, "HI I'M HANCHER!!!"

Gods he can be annoying sometimes, wait he's annoying already.

And then Hagno said,"What's with your skin?"

Huh? I blushed. "How do you look at yourself?"

"You don't have to, Hero, I can tell you YOU'RE HEROBRINE!!!"

"Oh shut up."

Adam remarked that it was true though, and Hagno laughed to agree. Then at that moment another guy, or more a girl, popped into the room. She was having a skin with blue top, yellow pants, blond hair and blue eyes.

When she saw me, she went crazy, screaming "HEROBRINE!!! AHHHHH!!!" And that continued for approximately three minutes, 48 seconds and 97 split seconds before I put my hand over her mouth and screamed for her to shut up.

I guess my skin really was Herobrine.

She said she was Celine, a Hearer, basically a librarian. Odd, it seemed that only Echanters have weird names.

Then the signs came out.

15 reads for next chapter! Please ask others to read this. I know its short, but serious, nothing like an introduction.