Features?

I really feel as if I should change the book picture to a meme saying "Please comment, doods. I like comment."

Anyway sorry for not publishing for so long guys, really caught up in writer's block for awhile.

DerpderpserpderpdeepepsookdkslwlsdkdFUUUU

We plunged into the room, trying desperately to regenerate. It was empty of any mobs, where we crouched while eating stronger enchanted golden apples distributed around by Celine. We persuaded Hagno to share with us how she survived the fall.

"I didn't. I didn't feel anything, but I could feel myself turn into code."

"Then how did you come back?" Adam continued.

Hagno replied that she reappeared at the bottom of the parkour arena where we pressed the respawn button, and there was something that told her she had 2 lives left. She was trying to climb back up again when she remembered to teleport, and she teleported to me, where she saved me back there. We were utterly confused, until this thought, or voice, whatever, spoke in my brain.

"The extra lives are a new feature, as each year the Test is improved or made more difficult. This one is so difficult we decided to add this."

We looked at each other.

"Did you hear...think...realise...whatever, that?" Hancher asked.

We all nodded.

"Well that's not buttshit for once derps!" Adam said and started spasming mockingly.

There was a door requesting the dead Players to go through. We didn't really want to, but Hagno went through and came out with her Strength back again. She said that there were refreshments of equipment there, but she had already picked them up at the bottom of the arena.

We had also obtained a book each with Enchanting tables, together with an anvils. I had lots of experience-13 levels actually. So I decided to combine my Fire Aspect II book Celine had given me with my iron sword. It felt great to wield an enchanted sword. Then I enchanted a book, where I got a Flame II. I gave it to Celine, who excitedly combined it with her bow.

Now we all had enchanted equipment. Hancher decided to save up, Hagno got a Sharpness II on a book, and Adam got a Sharpness IV on his diamond sword.

We looked around the room and saw a purple woollen block. There was a sign telling us to remember it. We were really confused, but we still did.

There was a pressure plate on the lapis lazuli floor. We looked at it dubiously, expecting mobs to kill us again. But when I did, I felt incredibly fast, and before I knew it, I jumped 6 blocks high and landed on the platform there. We had jumped onto a level six blocks above us.

There were three iron doors. We were also asked to put all our items, including our armour into an ender chest which sat in the corner. An ender chest couldn't be so bad, that was what Hancher thought. So we did. We looked around at the iron doors and saw that they were labeled with coloured woollen blocks. Confidently we marched into the purple wool door and looked down the hole. We saw lava instead of water. We couldn't go back, there wasn't a pressure plate, or even a button behind the door other than the one coming in.

So we decided to sacrifice someone to got down and check. Everybody chose me.

"Why me?" I protested.

"Well, you have the strongest armour!" Adam pointed out.

It was a point, so sighing, I jumped down. Then, a searing pain shot through me.

But then it was gone. I looked down and saw water, and when I looked up, the lava flow was blocked by a sign. Shouting out, I told the others everything was safe.

"Well, it seems that you've survived my tests. But the real ones are coming soon. Herobrine will be helping you." Signs popped out.

"I don't see how our little armoured bull can help us." Adam stated. I punched him playfully, but not realising I had my sword with me. Within a second, he was burning.

"Argh! Help! I'm on fire!" He jumped into the water platform.

He came out and stared daggers at me. Before I could apologise, he took out his sword and started slamming me. His Sharpness combination with the diamond weapon sliced me through and I fell back, whimpering. He came along and prepared to cleave me through until the others shouted at him to stop.

"Stop? He tried to kill me people!" Adam practically screamed at me.

"It's probably an accident. I bet he doesn't want to hurt any of us." Celine soothed.

"Yes please, I really didn't mean to hurt you! It was just a joke, I didn't realise I had my sword with me!" I pleaded.

Throwing a sideways glance at me, he hit me once more, sending me down to half a heart, before striding past me.

Hagno handed me an enchanted apple, before chasing after him and telling him to slow down. Celine looked at me, as if scared I would attack her too, then filed past too. Hancher had gone off ahead.

Yeah, nobody needs a white eyed Steve, which means Herobrine, who terrorises everybody.

£:'coaodkc kla&-&:9.&'929:8£;£-

Sob sob, so sad.

Not the story, but because I did not post for a long time. I'm really sad derps.

Anyway, I'm really sad for all of this.

Anyway, disclaimer time, in the real map you have infinite lives, you just respawn like you usually do in the real game.

Comment, vote, and share.