Chapter 4

That night we ended up getting to Yellowstone late that night. The man at the desk showed us to our room and we unpacked. When I got done packing I got in the shower because I hadn't showered since the day we headed out on our journey to Yellowstone. So I got in and let the hot water run on my sore back then I got my  hair wet and started washing it when I closed my eyes I saw a image of a wolf staring at me not like a mean predator hunting it's prey stare, just like the big masculine wolf was just trying to figure me out. I quickly opened my eyes and shampoo got In them, I screamed for a second then turned around to pour water by my eyes I started rubbing my eyes to get the horrible pain out of them. I eventually got the soap out of my eyes quickly, and when I did I heard a bang on the door, it was Rustin he was banging on the door while he said,"Selena open up, are you hurt?!" "No I just got soap in my eyes and it hurt." I lied. I didn't' want to tell him or Katie yet, because I thought maybe I was just tired and hallucinating so until I know for sure what just happened I just won't tell him. So I finished washing my hair and then I grabbed the sponge and poured my favorite body wash on it that smelled like cucumber and watermelon. I started to scrub off all the nasty dirt that was turning to mud, it felt good to scrub and rinse off all that crap and feel clean once again. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel  around my body, then I walk out of the hotel's bathroom to walk into Katie and Rustin watching a movie I think it was something like Hidalgo but I wasn't sure. "Hello beautiful you look nice." said Rustin "But I'm in a towel almost naked." I said "exactly." he said. I laughed then slapped in joking on the cheek "hey what was that for I was complementing you?" he said sarcastically. I just laughed walked to my suitcase, got my pajamas out and went back into the bathroom to change. So I went into the bathroom took of the towel and got my bra and panties on then I got my t-shirt and sweatpants on. I walked back out of the bathroom when Rustin said," I liked the other outfit better." "oh would you two get a room." said Katie jokingly. "we are in a room" I said. Katie just huffed and turned to watch the movie again. I was getting tired and I could tell so were my friends.