Chapter 5

Rustin

I really did think Selena looked beautiful in that towel heck she looked beautiful in anything. That night had a horrible flashback from my childhood.

Rustin's nightmare that night 

I was back at my old house and I was ten years old again that night I will never forget. My mom was working late that night and my dad was drinking an awful lot of scotch. He always gets violent when he drinks and that night he was extra violent. He always beat me and sometimes even my sweet mom. That night I was coloring in my spider-man coloring book and sitting on the floor. My dad was sitting in his recliner watching the game with a bottle of scotch in his hand . He had a beer gut and to me a that age, looked really scary I still don't know why my mom married him but at least she's safe know. Anyways I was just siiting there when out of no where he stands up and walks over to me, I just look up at him and say," Hi daddy is something wrong?" He replies with, "Yes something is son you know what it is?" "No daddy what?" "it's you Rustin your bothering me you have been a bad son and I know you don't love me." "but daddy I love you and"- that's when he didn't finish his sentence because he saw his dad starting to take off his belt. "And what son?" He had his belt completely off now, Rustin didn't answer because he new what was coming and that was one of his mistakes. "Answer me son!!" he said. Rustin knew he was getting mad now and before he knew it his dad was hitting him with the belt once again only this time his dad was hitting him his hardest and he never did even when he was intoxicated. Rustin was screaming at this point and he couldn't help himself and he knew that his dad got even more mad because he was shouting at him," Stop screaming you stupid ******* son, you know you don't love and I know it so you must pay the price of not loving your own father!" That's when his mom ran in and she tried to grab the belt out of his father's hand but it was no use he was much stronger than her. His father then started throwing the belt at his mother's face and chest Rustin couldn't help but try to help his mother but as soon as he took one step towards them his mother said," Go Rustin go get the phone and call the police" he say the pain in his mother's eyes so he ran but his dad caught him before he could reach the phone and call the police. "Oh no Rustin you won't be calling anyone." Then at that moment all he saw was his mother running to him and then his vision went blurry then black. He woke up to the cops looking at him and one of them holding a bucket apparently once filled with water because he was all wet when he woke up. "How did you know to come here?" said Rustin."one of the neighbors called us apparently they heard screaming so they called us" "were's my parents?!?" "well we arrested your father and your mother is..." The cop that was talking looked at a body bag that two other cops were carrying outside. "No!" said Rustin shaking his head...

 Cliffhanger!! :D hope u guys like it so far let me know in the comments below! :D