Chapter 15

(still Selena)

It was kind of hard to get Rustin in the car because he insisted it was nothing but I new it was something more than him getting dizzy when he stood up. We eventually got him in the car, when we got to the hospital Rustin was acting really nervous I don't know why yet but I would now soon. We checked with the plump lady at the desk she said it wasn't an emergency so we had to wait for at least a half an hour that's when I saw a flyer for a masquerade ball at the hotel we were staying at it was tonight and I thought it would be fun to go. "Hey guys look a dance is tonight it looks like fun" I said pointing at the bright orange flyer. "Ya it does w should go if Rustin is ok" Katie said looking at the flyer. "Rustin!" the lady called out Rustin got up kssed me then walked with the plump lady. That's when I realized tht their was a gift shop it decided to go in it while Katie and Jordan went to get some lunch. I saw something that was so perfect for Rustin I had to get it, it was a statue of a boot with rope and horses on it he's like the cowboy type so I got for him. I got done buying it and went to get something to eat myself because I was starving. I got myself a sandwich and sat down with Katie and Jordan while I ate my sandwich. It was about an hour until Rustin's nurse came out and said he was going to be fine and that they want to keep for a couple more hours until they release him and for now we could visit him. We all got up and followed the nurse to his room he was sleeping and was on his side so he was facing us. We all sat down an watched the TV until he woke up. He looked at me first then at Katie and Jordan he smiled then said, "well I guess I know that you watch me sleep." We all laughed and I said, "no we don't watch you sleep we just came in because the nurse said we could" "oh well I am glad you came and "visited." he put air quotes around visited because we technically didn't visit him because he was asleep. "Guess what!" I said with excitement to Rustin. "What?" "the nurse said that you can go home soon and we saw a flyer downstairs that a masquerade ball was tonight at the hotel we are staying at" "so your asking me to go so like a date?" he wiggled his eyebrows at me as we all laughed. "Why don't you and Katie go pick out some dresses and i will stay here with Rustin and when they let him out i will call you and you can come pick us up qnd we can all go to the dance." Jordan said as he sat down by Rustin.