Chapter 13

Rustin

When we got done eating I went out in the hallway an got the candles that I was hiding in the hallway. I could tell Selena was curious to what I was doing because she looked at me with furrowed eyebrows then just looked at the ground. She was thinking of something I didn't pay much attention to it, I grabbed the lighter and started lighting the candles then I lite the last one and I looked over and saw Selena looked at me then the bed that we were sharing. I walked over to her and pulled the seat from out of the table grabbed her hand and helped her up. We both climbed on the bed, she started pulling her shirt off as I did the same. We both had our clothes off and were know kissing it felt good to kiss her we then deepened the kiss, I pulled away as if asking permission because I was I didn't want to do anything with her being uncomfortable. She just nodded her head and as she did I made love to her. We lost track of time and before we new it we were both asleep.

Selena

When I woke up next to Rustin completely naked I immediately got up and put my pajamas on. I had my pajamas on when Rustin turned and saw me standing there by the bed. I crawled back in the bed with him then I turned toward the table, got the remote and turned on the TV and with my luck on the TV was the adult sex toy channel. Me and Rustin turned towards each other and started laughing then I changed the channel to abc family and home alone was on so I just left it there. That's when I felt Rustin's arm go behind my head and pulling me closer to him then I snuggled up to him, we were in that position when I hear a knock at the door.