.05

"the crowds in my heart, they've been calling out your name. now it just don't feel the same, guess it's over, yeah, we're done."

the first fight dan and phil had about the thing was resolved fairly quickly.

they were cuddling on their couch and talking about random stuff. dan scrolled through twitter.

"did you hear about mark cheating on sadie with alec?" he whispered.

"are you fucking kidding me, dan?" phil randomly burst out. he stood up so that dan's head, formally resting on phil's lap, fell of, causing dan to stand up, too.

"what?" dan asked.

"you know damn well that the only reason you said that is because you want to talk about it." phil put his head in his hands and turned away from dan.

"no, i dont! i just wanna continue cuddling, babe. come back." dan reached out for him and grabbed his arm, but phil jerked away. dan looked down, obviously upset.

"you want to talk about it, dan? you seriously do?" phil started.

dan spoke softly, "no, phil, baby -"

"you want to talk about how i came home from the pub one night because you took off and left me alone there? you want to talk about how i heard you moaning and immediately got turned on, thinking that it was just because you got tired of waiting up for me? you want to talk about how i was about to walk in when i heard another person's moaning, a person that didn't sound like a video, a person that sounded female, a person that sounded like someone i know very well? a person that, apparently, you know a bit better. you want to talk about how i immediately heard you moan, 'caaaat,' and my heart broke? you want to talk about how my heart was torn to shreds, ripped right out of my chest, how my heart was actually pulled apart? because i don't quite want to!" when phil had finished, he was yelling at the top of his lungs.

dan was crying, "oh, don't you pin this all on me, like you're the innocent one! like you didn't get drunk and start hitting on virtually everybody in the entire pub! like you didn't leave me, your actual boyfriend in a corner seat of the pub and go around to everyone and flirt your ass off! you even fucking grinded on pj and some other random people, people of both genders, people who weren't even your type, even people you just met! so yes, i got jealous, and yes, i took it a little further, and i'm sorry, ok?" he yelled. he sighed and picked up phil's chin, looking him straight in the eye and whispered, "i am so sorry. and i love you."

phil looked down, "i'm sorry for yelling at you. i love you, too." he leaned into dan and brushed his lips over dan's. he pressed a firm kiss to phil's lips.

but that was all over now, it didn't matter.