.03

"and all of the things that we once said are not in my heart, they're in my head. that was the time to say goodbye, let's put it to rest, yeah, let it die."

dan knew how this was partially his fault. phil wasn't the only one to blame for this. in fact, if anything, dan is more at fault that phil. dan knows he won't forget about phil that easily, though.

he remembered that one tour they went on after releasing their book, the amazing book is not on fire. he remembered their tiny tour-car and how amazing it was just touring england with his favourite person in the world. he especially love all the forbidden-love-yness of it all. after they left a signing or event, they got in the car, drove a little bit away from civilization, and started being themselves again. sharing kisses and 'i love you's and sweet little nothings. he didn't feel the same way when he replayed phil's various voicemails, all including a small 'i love you.' he knew he'd never feel the same as he once did when hearing phil's raspy but energetic voice stumble over those three words that meant so much to them both. dan knew all the things they did as a couple were not kept in his heart anymore, but rather in his mind-memorybox.

dan remembered all their loving and faithful fans who were probably devastated that dan and phil was no more. he knew he was disappointing all of them by moving out. he felt bad, but he knew that the fans shouldn't rule his life. he remembered the goodbye video they put out on phil's channel. with that, they put their youtube channels to rest and let them slowly simmer to a halt, when the phandom realized that video meant the end of dan and phil.