Chapter 3

"It's you okay?"
I was in utter shock. I mean all I asked Arnold was, "Are you seeing anyone else then?". I had no clue it could be me. I had had a break up from a really stupid guy lately. But it obviously didn't mean that I was ready to get into another relationship.
"What?", I questioned. "I know you had no idea about it. But that's just it. I really like you.", he texted back. We had our major time chatting only through Facebook. He didn't mean to purpose me, he just confessed. I was happy about it.

We had a talk about it, and I told him how we both need to know each other. He agreed to it.

Days passed and then weeks. Arnold Taylor, the Hottie of the school was FLIRTING with ME! And c'mon. I liked it.

One fine day, we were chatting normally and he had told me that he wanted to say something to me. I asked him what but he said he'll tell it later. Then, it struck 10:58 and I got a text saying,

Fredie Williamson, I'm sorry but I'm in love with you. Will you be my girlfriend?

Inside my mind I went..
Fredie, he said it! But do you like him? You're just friends. Are you sure? That's so confusing...

But then, the next moment, I simply typed a "Yes" with a smile. And yes, the school heartthrob had fallen for FREDIE WILLIAMSON!
*Ain't no thing hard for me eh? ;)*
Jk.

Here ends this chapter. Vote and comment!