Chapter 12

OH DAMN ALL THIS SHEEZ!
I'm gonna sleep & don't wake me up cause it's the best day of my life!
Listen to the video while reading. ☺
This chapter is to all those girls who get sad over a break up and for friends like RheaArya1 who cheer them.

To the girls who have broken up or have been ditched or cheated on...
Cry. Cry from all your heart, all you stomach and literally kill that throat of yours. Shout, yell, let your eyeliner drag down like spilled paint bottle, through pillows, break pencils and do all what those so called motivational pages tell you not to do. You've been played with like a toy, you obviously won't think how expensive your mascara is. Please.
Call up your girlfriend, tell her what a bastard he is & use all those foul words you learned in your whole damn life. Meet her, hug her & curse your ex for his entire life.
Are you done with it? Cool.
Now, go to the basin & wash your face. Call up, order a pizza & eat like a pig. Who's watching you? Nobody. Make plans with your bestie for hangout the next day. Put your sexiest dress on, pair it with a smokin' hot lipstick and walk out of the door in those amazing heels.
Go out, breath. See a hot lad? Flirt. See your ex again? Walk pass through him. He'll be looking at you. Wait, flip your hair, give him a grin and walk away. He'll be dead.
Make your day the best day of your life.

Do all those things you never thought of going. Party, flirt, dance. Its not necessary to look good every time. Its okay if you look like a beggar at your house and eat a tub of ice cream while watching your favourite movie. But na-ah no crying. You know you've done it already. Watch any movie instead of a sad one.

Girls, don't show how weak you're getting after a break up. Make him feel guilty for what kind of girl he left. And if you ever get a chance to make him jealous, take it!
Meet him at a party? Rock the dance floor with someone else!
Wanna do something crazy & amazing? Kiss an unknown hot guy in the club. But don't cry over your ex ever again.

I am not saying that love is something you shouldn't get into. Love someone with all your beautiful heart, but put yourself before him. Love is indeed a beautiful thing and so is hanging out with friends, vacation to a beach & fulfilling your dreams. Life is more than getting into a relationship. Choose your partner wisely. So that when you ask yourself was it worth? The answer will be yes!

The end

Hello lovelies! So here it ends. :) Do tell me your reviews! Comment them below. Vote! And.. How about a.... sequel?