Chapter 11

"I don't even know how do it start all of it.. I know my mother messaged you that day, and trust me I had no idea about it! I was at the camp and she just fiddled with my cell phone. I really didn't wanna leave you.. Trust me.. I tried hard to make you understand that but you just weren't ready to listen to me! I wanted to tell you how I wanted to get back to you and I couldn't.. I wish I had some courage inside me that time to stand up for you but I'm sorry.. I'm sorry Coco"..
I felt that the world around me stopped for a million seconds when Arnold texted me that. Sure, my heart started melting.. But then, I literally kept it in the deep freezer and stoned it because this time, I was different. I wasn't the Fredie who would forget everything all over again and get back to him. No.

"What did you really get after texting me all this? Are things gonna change? And courage.. Pfftt I wonder if you have a little even now", I replied.

"I just want you to know that I'm sorry and.."
"Oh not that sorry again!", I cut him off. "What would you have really done if I was satisfied with all this shit of yours?"

"I would want to get back to you, of course! But.."
Sure, 'buts' were always a part of everything related to him.
"..but I'm already dating someone :)"
"Nice, I hope you be good to her..", I said mockingly.
But inside, WTF?! Isn't this totally insensible that you just texted me that you're sorry for what you did and then tell me that you would've come back for a second chance if I agreed.. And then! Tell me that you're already dating someone when I DIDN'T EVEN ASK YOU ABOUT IT?! When will you stop being an asshole Arnold?

I obviously didn't show all of it, 'cause the showing-all-her-anger-Ferdie was gone. Now, I was with a sticker which said "brand new" which came out from a Victoria's secret bag.

"Oh obviously not.. I love her a lot! ❤" , he said & I spoiled all his romance by just an "Ok".

Couple of days later, he was going back to his City since holidays were getting over. He texted me-
Bye bye Coco! I'm going back home! Would wish to talk to you if possible. Bye again & all the best!

I wasn't really surprised to his over dramatic message. I replied-
Oh. Cool. Bye, have a safe journey..
And one more thing which I'm telling you for the fifty thousandth time.... I'm not your Coco.

Hey beautiful people! So didn't Fredie give a solid answer? ;)
Stay tuned for the last chapter.
Vote & comment!