Chapter 7

I was angry. Rather upset to his reaction & thinking about "love & relationship". He didn't feel sorry for what he had said. He didn't even realize it. But, I let it go, again.

He had passed his 10th grade and had decided to join a military school. He had gone for his camp. I was at my brothers' place, daydreaming about our time spent together. It got random smiles flashing on my face.

*flashback*
There was this day after a week his board examination got over. We had met. I was going to visit his home, meet his mother. I was nervous but okayyyyy, I was happy.
He picked me up from my gate and within 5 minutes we entered his building. We got into the life where I met a cute doggie. He pressed the floor number. We got out of the lift and I was waiting for him to direct me to his house. Just then he looked at me and said with a laugh, "This is not the floor. I stay 2 floors above this." I gave him *WHAT* look & asked him, "Then why are we here?"
Arnold came close to me. I was a bit awkward because we were on the staircase. He gave a peck on my cheek and said, "We won't get our time if we go home. We can go later, you know.." Totally, now, the naughty guy in him was rising.

We just talked about stuff and then exchanged a few flying kisses. I was leaning on the wall when he came closer. I could feel his breath. He could here my heart beats, running faster. Then, our lips were just inches apart & the next moment we were kissing.
Did I just kiss a guy on the staircase? Yes.

It was my first kiss, a pretty good one.

*flashback ends*

I was red, blushing hard, when I was brought back to reality with a ping on my WhatsApp.
The name was Arnold Taylor.

I was confused because I knew he didn't take his cell phone to the camp.
Maybe he did. And then maybe he is missing me. That went on in my mind.
I opened the message and read-
"Hello Ferdie, this is Lara, Arnold mother. I know you are good friend of Arnold. But this is not your age to do all this things. I am telling you as mother. You concentrate on your study. Your a good girl.."
I was shocked. Froze, literally. The very first thing which irritated me was her bad English & her spelling my name wrong (Ferdie instead of Fredie). Secondly, she just messaged me from his phone and Arnold gave me no clue about her reaction to this. Clearly, she had read our chats and thought I was wasted. But hey, why don't you look at your own son?
"Hello Aunty. I'm a little confused about all this. But what I want to ask is I can at least talk to him right?", I replied to it.
"Of course not..", she texted.

She actually denied me taking to Arnold. She did ask this when her son wasn't home. She's texting a girl completely unknown to her. IS THIS HOW YOU TALK?

Done, she had cut me, tore me, off Arnold.

With all due respect, I hated Mrs. Lara Taylor.

Heya guys! Thankyou for the viewsKeep voting & commenting!