1:

"Lizebeth! Honey, wake up, and get ready. Your uncle from your dad side is here to pick you up!" shouted my mother.

I got up and went towards my bathroom to take my shower. I'm Lizebeth. I'm light skinned, I have black hair that goes down to my waist, and my eyes are hazel. I have curves in all the right places like my mom. I'm 5'3 and 16 years old. My moms going to Alaska for who knows how long and she's shipping me off to live with my father, baby sister, and that ratchet girl friend of his. I haven't seen them since last year in spring and its now summer. To be honest, i'm actually happy to see my dad and my sister after so long. I'm not happy that I have to move in with them. Not that I didnt want too, but I have to deal with that bitchy ass lady who my dad call his baby fifth baby momma and...the hood..

As I got out the shower I put my hair in a towel to let it try while I get dressed. I decided to put on some booty shorts that had holes, and a leopard shirt that stops above my belly ring. I had a tattoo on the side of my stomach that had a full moon above a tree. I put on my Leoprad Adidas which had the tell on the end. Then I started on my hair. I figured I put some waves in it. I put a little bit of make-up on, and but my cherry lip stick on. I looked at myself through the mirror and was satisfied.

I walked down stairs with my four bags to see my uncle Julian. I smiled at him and he gave the ' Damn you grown' look I laughed and hugged him.

"Damn Lil Truck, you grown." He said my hood name, and hugged back. They gave me that name cause I looked exactly like my dad, and my dads hood name is Truck. Soo you get the picture.

"Okay hun, be good and ill talk to you soon. And tell that father of yours to take care of you." My mom hugged me.

"Iight ma, love you." I said

"Love you too." she replied.

"So Lil Truck, you ready?" asked my uncle Julian.

"Bet." I replied.

*                                         *                                          *                                             *                               *

                        *                                         *                                            *                                         *           

The ride was a good 30 mins. When we finally made it to the hood I was happy again. The car came to a stop at a big house!

"Is this my dads?" I asked.

"Yup. I know big change huh?"

"Hell yea!" I said with a grin.

Uncle Julian got my bags, and the door open, and there stood my dad.

"Theirs my baby girl!" he said. I dropped everything and ran towards him for a hugged. I jumped on him and he swung me around.

"Hey daddy!" I kissed his cheek.

"Whats up lil mamma?" he kissed my forehead.

"Nun muh." I replied as I jumped down. "Where my baby Cathrina?" I asked looking around for her.

"Inside." he answered. He started to walk inside with me behind him. I heard laughter form other guys.

When we made it inside, I saw my two other uncles, my big brother Carl, and three boys I didn't know. One boy looked about 5'11 and was dark skinned. he wasn't all that cute. Another was also dark skinned and looked liked his brother who was about 6'0. The last boy got my eyes! He was light skinned, had a pony tell ( like rocs royals) was about 6'2 and fine as hell. Like DAMN!.

"Aye Truck, who dis?" said the dark skinned boy num 2.

"Aye man, dis my baby girl, yall respect her cuz she gonna be living with us fo little while." answered my dad.

"Damn dis Lil Truck! I remember when you was in diapers girl, now look at you." said one of my uncles.

"Sup lil suh?" said my brother.

"Wassup bro aint seen yo ass in a while." I smiled

"Shit, I know right." he laughed. Yo, dise two black niggas are Darreled, and Darren, and dis light skinned mofo is Rashon." he introduced.

"Wassup" I said.

The two black dudes looked at me up and down.

"Yall niggas like what ya see, be cuz my eyes up here." I snapped.

"Whats yo reall name ma?" Asked Rashon.

"Nun of ya." I said

"Damn Lil Truck gotten feisty like her momma." said uncle Julian.

"Damn straight, oh--" I got cut off when my lil sister came shouting my reall name.

"LIZEBETH!!" Shouted Cathrina. FUCK!

"Hi baby sis." I picked her up.

"So your name Lizebeth.." said Rashon licking his lips.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Cathrina with fucked up hair. "What the hell happened to your hair!" I panicked this shit is messed up. Everybody started laughing. I looked at my dad. "Dad?!"

"Megan aint done it since a month." he said. My eyes popped out. I swear I will beat a bit--

"Who called my name?" she said. She looked at me and gave me a stank face. "I hope it wasn't you!" she said.

Here we go. "No it wasn't, but I like to know why the fuck my baby suh hair haven't been done in a damn month!" I snapped.

"I never got time to do it." she said plainly.

"Bitch, your daughter should always come first on the reall deal!" I shouted.

"Aye Lil ma watch your mouth iight?" said my dad.

"Yea watch it when you talking to your step mom." she smirked.

"EXCUSE ME! You think ill consider you as mom? Ha! I rather have a mom as a hobo but apparently you look like one so ill have to make an exception!" I laughed. Everyone laughed too, even Cathrina. We gave each other a high five. Megan ran off some where and I was crying with laughter. My dad went after her to calm her down.

"Dang suh you didn't have to do her like dat" said Carl.

"Shouldve neva started. And im doing your hair tomorrow k." I said to Cathie. She nodded. "But im going up stairs to my room to unpack brb." I said and held up the peace sign.

'This might be fun' I thought.

*                                            €                                                ~                                             *                       

                       ~                                              *                                                       €                                  ~

Follow*

Vote~

Comment€