6

Hey everybody! Im back and i know yall mainly missed the book then me, but i understand. Lol im sorry for the beyond late update, things been rough for me lately, but heres the story!

€$€$€$€$€$€$€$$€$$$$$€€€€$$$€€€$€€€$€$$€€€$$€$$$€$€

“Good morning.” he smiled and said.

“Morning.” i blushed.

“I made you breakfast and then we heading back to the crib. Your daddy wants to speak with you and his baby momma together.” he said.

I got up and sighed, but nodded letting him know i heard him. He grabbed my hand and leaded us down to the kitchen, where the most glorious smell hit my noise, making my stomach growl.

Rashon laughed and smiled so cutely at me. “someones hungry, huh?”

I blushed but smacked my teeth. “Shut up boy” i said and started to eat my food. ‘Damn this is good’ i thought and moaned at the taste.

“Dont do that ma” Rashon groaned in frustration, and demanded at the same time. I smirked and done it again, but this time he jumped out his seat, i jumped out of mine and ran from me when lunged at me. I laughed as we ran around the house. ‘This will be a interesting day.’ i thought.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

 +_+_+_+_+__+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

  +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

We made it back to the house, and i exited the slamming the door.

“Stop slamming my damn door girl.” Rashon said.

I rolled my eyes, and laughed. “sorry i didnt mean it” i said innocently

“Bull shh” he said, trying to be serious. 

“Your terrible at acting babe.” i said, and laughed.

“But you like.” he said wrapping his arms around me.

“Sadly i do.” i said dramatically. He laughed and kissed my cheek.

We enter the house, and there was my dad, and Megan waiting on the couch. I sat down on the one across from them and Rashon sat beside me putting his arm around my shoulder. 

“Iight, so this is how its going down.” my dad started.”Since yall cant get along, Megan you going to leave my daughter name out of your mouth. She can do whatever she wish thats appropriate, or with my final decision and such--”

“You taking up on that bitch side! Look what she did to my face!” she screamed. Well she was fucked up, with a swollen cheek, black, eye, and busted lip. But she interrupted my dad which is a very bad thing.

“Shut yo ass up, i wasnt finish talking. And dont ever call her out her name Megan you hear me!” he boomed. “And yes im taking her side, it blood before anything, so that means Catherina and her first-”

“My daughter isnt going anywhere near her!” she screamed. 

“INTERUPT ME ONE MORE TIME AND YOUR ASS IS GONE MEGAN I SWEAR IT TO YOU!” He yelled. She shut up real quick, and he continued. “And Catherina is my daughter also, but yo hoe ass dont even take care of her, let a lone treat her right, so you going to stay away from her too. Better pack your shit and get out, plus i know you been unfaithful so just go!” he said. 

Rashon was trying not to laugh, and i was in utter shock. “Y- you cant kick me o-out” she cried. “Or take my baby away form me!” she said. 

“Watch me, now get the hell out my house, i rather be with my ex- wife then with you, and to believe i cheated on her with you.” he said. “Damn i fucked up.” he grumbled. 

My dad still loves my mom? Wow, talking bout more drama.

She glared at me hard. “This aint over bitch.” she snapped

I smiled at her directly and flicked her out. ‘The hoes off to the streets, to receive a STD” I sang like the wizard of oz song. She got mad and tried to come toward me, but one of my dads men took her arm and dragged her out the house with her saying things like we will regret this.

Rashon finally busted out laughing. “Im surprise she lived throught that.” he said still laughing. “What you had said, was too fucking funny ma.” he said. 

My dad shook his head and slapped the back of Rashons. “Shut up nigga.” my dad smiled. 

I laughed when Rashon stop his antics, then he glared at me. I smiled sweetly at him. I kissed my dad cheeks as a thanks and he understood with a nod and smile. 

‘Great summer.’ i thought...

‘So far’....