3:

I woke up to the smell of bacon. Wait.. Megan ass cant cook, my dad don't wake up dis early..so who in the hell cooking? I got up, and headed down stairs to see Rashon cooking! A was in complete shock. Just watching him flip pancakes is surprising. He looked at me and smiled.

"Good morning ma." he said turning back to the pancakes.

"Morning Rashon..um I didn't know you could cook." I said sitting on the step stool by the kitchen counter.

He chuckled. "You neva asked."

I smiled. It was quiet until he broke the awkward silence.

"Look ma, I know you said no thugs, but can you give me a chance. I promise I'll be there fo till the end. I'll protect you, care fo you, I wont hurt, and impotant love you." he said.

I know his words were true, but I cant date another thug. My ex boy friend Donnald abused me, and raped me. Don't get me wrong I did fight back till he got his homies to help him. Just thinking about scares me, and that it might happen again. "I don't know.." was all I said before I got up and left. I walked upstairs straight into my dad. "Hi daddy? Why you up so early?" I asked.

"Because me, you, Cathrina, and Rashon are going to look at this house in another hood place. I brought the whole neighbor hood." He answered.

My mouth dropped. Not just because he bought the whole neighbor, but because Rashon was coming. "Why is Rashon coming?" I asked.

"Look baby girl, I know you don't like him to much, but that boy is one of the ones that I treat like he's my own." he replied. I just nodded. I didn't want to here his mouth.

"Lizebeth! moning!" said Cathrina. She's only 4 years old and already doing her hair. I picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"Morning big girl." I said. She was already dressed. "Well let me go get dress and I'll me you down stairs k."

"Otay." she got down and ran down stairs.

"Hurry baby girl." said my dad, and he left.

I went to my room and decided to wear a grey and blue dress with grey flats. I grabbed my purse and headed down stairs. Everybody was already eating. So I'd join them sitting next to Cathrina ignoring the stairs from Rashon. When we finished eating my dad spoke.

"Everybody ready?..Well le go." he said. I picked up Cathrina and headed to the car. I sat in the front and Cathrina, and Rashon sat in the back.

Rashon had a face because I took the front." Awe the boy lost his seat?" I laughed.

He bent down and whispered in my ear "I got you ma." seductively.  Shit wrong choice.

He sat in the back behind me, while Cathrina sat behind my dad. My dad started the car, and we drove off. My song BackSeat by New Boyz came on so I turned it up. Then Rashon started singing. I didn't know he can sing..

"Tell me do you want to get it in the back seat?" he sanged.

" I want to get beside ya <back seat> so I can be a back seat driver." I song. Then out of no where I felt Rashons hand on my waist. I just sat calmly thinking he will stop, but he didn't. His hand went into the back of my pants, but then took it off when we made a stop. I let out a relief sigh. When I looked up I saw a huge ass house like one of them holly wood houses. We all got out of the car. "Is dis the house and neighborhood you wa talking bout daddy?" I had to be sure.

"Yup."

"Is dis even the hood?" I asked.

"Yup, dis is the neighborhood where lords like me would live or want to live, fo there family to be safe." he answered. "Lets go inside."

We went inside and I wanted to pass out. This is where them rich folks should live. I walked around and found the perfect room I wanted. "Daddy, we moving here when?" I asked

" Really tomorrow, but that's for yall to decorate your rooms and that should take like two, or three days. So that will be on.. Saturday since its Tuesday."

I went back into my future and looked around. I know exactly what ima do to it. " I call dips!" I shouted to let them know I got dis room.

"Already." grunted Rashon.

"Awe. Is the big baby mad?" I said, and fake pouted.

He smiled, and walked into the kitchen with following behind. I love to cook, and I can tell Rashon does too."Rashon?"

"Yea ma?" he answered.

"Do you wanna be cooking buddies?" I asked and he laughed.

"Nigga whats so funny, I'm fo real." I said.

"I'm sorry ma, how you said, and I didn't know you could cook." he said.

"Well you neva asked." I used his phrased. And we winked at me, which caused me to blush.

"Sure ma." He answered.

"Iight, baby girl here." my dad gave me a rack of money in my hand.

"Whats dis fo?" I asked.

"Its fo you to go out shopping and looking fo whatever you gonna do to your new room iight." he said.

" Iight daddy."

"Can I gwo wit you Lizebeth?" Cathrina.

"Of course boo." I replied. I looked at Rashon." Hey Rashon, you wanna come wit?"

He smiled." Yea, I got to do some shopping shit too." he said which made me smile at him.

"Well, lets go home so yall can go." Said my dad.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Me, Cathrina, and Rashon went into the mall. We went into stores like Forever21, FootLocker, Justice for Cathrina, Bath and Body works, Hot Topics, Macys, (btw me and Cathrina went to these stores. Rashon stayed outside.) I wanted to go in Victorious secret, but Carthrina said she had to go use it.

Me and Rashon waited outside fo her. He was leaning on the wall looking down. "Whats wrong Rashon?" I finally asked.

"Am I'm a bad person?" He asked.

"What? no why you asking?" Why did he asked that question?

"Because I wandering why you cant give me a chance." He said.

"Its not that I cant. its just I'm scared.." I finally admitted.

"Scared of what? I'm not going to hurt you, I told you dat already."

"That's not what ima fraid of." I lied. "Ima fraid if something happened to you while you doin business I'll neva see you again!" Which was true. I really like him, and I'm afraid to loose him." And--" I was cut off when his lips pressed against my mine. I didn't fight the urge for me to kiss him back, cause I did. He nibbled on my bottom lip lightly asking for entrance which I granted. Out tongues danced with each other till he broke the kiss.

"I will NEVER leave your side." He promised. "So please.." he begged

"I...I...."

~                        $                     *                                  ~                             $

      *                               ~                           $                               *

Follow~

Vote$

Comment*

(On the side is her dress, and the house)