5:

OMG!! Long time evryone but im back with chapter and i got over 1000 reads!!!! THNX TO ALL

But heres the chapter>>>>>

....................*************************..............................************************..............****

A week later...

Its been a week after that incident, and we moved into the new house right away. Now what happend last week was some bull. A gang that didnt like my father found out where he lives and decided to make a move. Of course none of then niggas lived. As for my arm, its still healing but its not a major problem. Tbh i dont know why i was acting all babyish and shit like that. Ima a strong girl and no one can make me weak. But any way, right now im at home, in my room on my bed, cuddling with Rashon. A update about him, he killed most of the niggas that shot up our old house.

"So school starts soon." he said messaging my waist. It took everything on me not to shiver from his touch, but it didn't succeed.

"Ugh, im still going to school?" I faked pouted.

He laughed "don't do that face to me, it was your daddy call." he said.

"Of course it was.." I sighed.

Me and Rashon started talking about ramdom things. Now I know almost everything bout this boy and vise versa with him knowing everything bout me. Rashon is so sweet and at times can at softy like a teddy bear, but only to me and C. But when hes serious, he gets all demanding and shit, and no lie it turns me on sometimes. Other times he think he be trying to put me in check and it makes me so mad. He keep saying 'you need to watch your mouth, cuh pretty girls dont curse' , or 'what did i tell you about that ma i aint playing' and shit like that.

"What you thiking about lil ma?" he asked.

I lifted my head and turned to face him letting our eyes meet. "Us" i answered truthfully, and that brought a smile to his lips. He leaned down and kissed me with so much passion, and I ended up staddling his lap with his hands above my ass and mines on the back of his neck. Then his phone ranged and i groaned in fustration. He laughed and ansewred it. i got off his lap and decided to get something to drink.

"Hey sissy."Cathrina said coming in the kitchen.

"Hey baby." I said drinking some juice.

"Aye baby, I gotta go to main house and work some things with your daddy I be back late okay." Rashon gave me a kiss and left.

 I rolled my eyes. Even though I trust him and believe hes going to be okay I still didn't really like it. But its whatever.

"Can we hangs today sis?" Cathrina asked me.

"Yea go get ready." I told her

';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';'';';';';';';';';';';';'';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';;''';';';';';';';';;;';';';'

Me and Cathrina had a fun time out, like a real fun time, until we made it home.

"Where da fuck you two been!?" HOLD UP.. I KNOW THIS BITCH DIDNT YEEL AT ME AND MY SIS.

I told Cathrina to go to her room.and when I knew she was in I was ready. "Who the fuck you yelling at!" I snapped back.

She was staking back bout my out burst and snapped back. "You little girl and u will respect me."

'Bitch must have lost her got damn mind." I said the she had the nerve to slap me. Oh its bout to go down. I punched her straight in her face and been throwing blows after blows. She had scratched my face one good time that created a scar but I be fine. I just kept going at her, until someone took me off of her.

"Take her anywhere but here for the night." I guessing my dad said.

Who ever was holding took me out side and put me in car... Rashon's car.. oh fuck im in trouble. He got in the drivers seat and took off. I looked at him and he was livid. I rolled my eyes and looked at the window.

"Roll your damn eyes at me again lil girl." he spat.

"Fuck you." I spat back

The car came to a stop and he got out the car and came to my side, open my door and pulled me out. He cuffed my cheek hard and forced me to look at him.

"Now I don't know what balls yo ass grew, but you betta watch yo fukin mouth Lizebeth." he snapped clenching his jaw.

"I don't know what the fuck went up yo damn ass crack, but you need to let go of me." I snapped back. Something was wrong with him for him to be this angry.

"Since yo ass aint gonna learn the ways im trying, we gonna teach you another way." he said then he grabbed my arm with a good grib and led me into this nice size house. "Another way yo ass will like."

**WARNING SEXUAL PART**-(Sweet_Me)

When we made it inside he pulled me into a room and closed and locked the door" But you will be begging me to stop". He started to strip off his clothes slowly, and my eyes widen at whats bout to happen. I try to run to the door but I was pushed back on the wall hard by him.

"Rashon.." I warned, but he didn't listen. He turned me around so my back was to him and he started to strip off my clothes. "Stop Rashon." I said. He started to message my hot spot causing me to moan a little.

"Do you want me to?" he whispered in my ear. When I didn't say nothing he grabbed me and threw me on the bed. He was left in his boxers and I was fully naked. I tried to cover my self but he pinned my arms up then tied them. "Now im going to ask yo ass one more time." he whispered in my ear. Then he starter to rub my core causing me to moan again. And I still didn't answer. "Since you acting like you cant talk I got sum to make ass shout." he said and I tried to pull my hands away.

He trailed kissed down my stomach all the way down to my core, and I moan softly.

@Rashon P.O.V-

She think she all big and bad and now she don't want to say nun, oh I got sum fo her. I forced her legs open and I started to eat her out. I started to do it slowly which was making her wet more. I know when she gets turned on when im all serious with her, but she gotta learn one way or another. She was moaning softly, but loud as I started lick on it.

Then I through her legs over my shoulders and a smirk came to my face.. Let begin the real torture...

@Liz P.OV-

When her through my legs up I knew what was coming. He started lick my core more faster and ate me out deeper ceasing me to scream in pleasure. I tried to pull away but my hands are still tied up. All this pleasure was to much, and yet he kept going. "Please.." I whimpered/ moaned.

He stuck finger in me causing me to scream more. "Now yo ass can talk?" he added a second finger and started to pump it in and out hard. "Open yo damn eyes ma." he commanded. I didn't know they were closed, but I listened. "Oh, you wanna listened?." he pumped them faster and harder And I screamed more still trying to pull away. "So do you want me to stop ma, since you can here?" he asked. Something was building up inside me, and I was screaming for my dear life as he twisted his fingers in me. Then he pinched it.

I arched my back and screamed his name as I released. He took his fingers out of me and licked them. I was so tired and I relaxed more when he untied my hands. "Now you know to listen." he said softly and then he kisses my lips and pulled me on to his chest and I was knocked out.

Z                         Z                                Z

          Z                               Z                                Z

I woke up, with my legs feeling like jello. Things from last night came to my view and I blushed. The comes in the man himself. He came by me and kisses me. It was done slowly, had passion, and care. When he pulled away he tugged my bottom lip. I didn't want the kiss to end so I wrapped my arms around and brought his lips back to mines. He licked my bottom lip and I granted him entrance. He wrapped his arms around me pulled me closer. We pulled apart breathing heavy with smiles on our faces.

I think...--- I LOVE this boy.<3..<3..<3...