2:

I walked upstairs to find my room. When I saw a double room door that said $LIL TRUCK$ I figured it had to be mine. So I opened the doors and was in complete shock! My room was fucking huge! ( picture on the side ~>) It looks like im in one of those rapper rooms lol. I walked around and notice I had a laptop, flat screen TV. It also had a backroom which was covered with a curtain which was my closet, and it had a upstairs which led to my bathroom.  The colors were white with blues lights. Then I notice I don't have my bags. "Damn it." I sighed.

-KNOCK-

I turned around to see Rashon holding my bags. My eyes began to look over his sexy body. Then he cleared his voice making me snapped out of my gaze to look at him smirking.

"Like what you see ma?" he smirk walking to me.

I blushed, but had to keep up my game. "Should I?"

"Ouch ma that hurt." he rubbed his chest like he was hit. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my bags. "No thank you?" he asked.

I turned towards him and said "No thank you." and smiled. He laughed. God that laugh..

"Hey ma, do you have a man?" he asked.

"Why you wanna know?"  I asked.

He licked his lips, and shrugged. "Well since you aint gonna tell me, tell me about yourself." he said.

Now I see where this heading ."Look,I aint dat type of girl iight. I'm not going to be a hoe of yours that you fuck and then let go. I'm also not going to be dating a fucking thug, dats fo sho!." I snapped. Shit that rhymes lol.

"You need to watch yo mouth talking to me ma." he growled.

"The fuck eva." I rolled my eyes. I bent down to open my bag then I felt arms wrap around my waist. I gasp as the gripped was at a point where I caint escape.

"What I just say bout your mouth?" he said sternly, but seductive. It made me shiver. I bit down on my lip and said nothing. When I turned to face him he had the same eye color as me. I looked at his lips, and licked mines. Then next thing I know his lips were on mines. I wanted to kiss back, but no thugs. So I pushed away. He looked at me and smirk. "You'll come around" was all he said before he left.

'Man! why does he have this effect on me?!' Any way, I got up to go take my shower, and when I got out it felt good. I put on my red bra, with matching lace panties. I decided to put on my fluffy cookie monster pajama shorts, with a matching strapless blue shirt. I looked at the time and it was 7:00 so I decided that i'll start on Cathie's hair. My hair was in a pony tell which now went to my back.

I walked down stairs and called for Cathie. She came running to me and I told her ima start on her hair, and she nodded. I told her to go upstairs and get my medium size purse that had hair supplies in it and she said "okay". "Meet in the living room boo!" I shouted.

"Okay!" she shouted back and I smiled.

I walked into the living to see the same people, but my uncles and that witch Megan. I sat on a chair that was across for everyone, and started putting pillows in between my legs.

"Aye baby girl what you doing?" My dad asked.

"Ima start on C's hair." I told him. Cathie came down, with the bag I needed for her hair. "Thank you big girl." I said and she giggled. I took out the comb, and brush, as she sat down. I turned her head from side to side to see how I wanted the style to be and thought I put in some mickey mouse puff balls. But this need to get wash. When I started to comb through it, there wasn't much as a struggle. "C?"

"Yes?" she answered innocently.

"Did you comb your hair?" I asked curiously.

And she answered." Yes I've been combing and brushing my hair last month and doing it daily." she answered. I looked shocked.

"Your a real big girl." I smiled.

I washed her hair, and put it in the style I style and she looks so cute!. I took out my iPhone 5 and took a picture, then daddy said it was time for her to go to bed. She kissed me goodnight and left to her room.

I notice Rashon been staring at me most of the time. When everybody left to where ever, just leaving me and bug eye Rashon I couldn't stand it anymore so I snapped. " What the fuck you want Rashon!"

" I aint gonna tell you again about your mouth." he yelled back. I rolled my eyes. "Roll yo eyes again." he said.

I got up and started to walk up stairs.

"I aint done talking to you shawty" he said

"Oh, but I'm done talking yo ass. Goodnight." I smiled. This bitch done said it like a boss.

~Rashon POV~

Damn dat mouth of hers, but I got a surprise fo dat ass. A nigga aint gonna lie tho, she gives me a hard on acting like she big and bad, but ima put that's ass in check, That's fo sho.

*                                      *                                     *                                  *

                   $                                     $                                        $

Follow~

Vote$

Comment*