Classes

( 3rd person p.o.v )

Mizuki was joining the night class and couldn't wear a school uniform because of her powers. She was waiting for kaname to come down so they can finally leave.

He finally came down and the gates opened to reveal squealing fan girls. She hugged kaname and looked scared and he chuckled and said " they don't bite " they looked at her and squealed " KAWAII~~ "

when they arrived at class she spotted hanabusa and walked to his seat and sat next to him and he bowed down at her ' are you okay, and please stop being so formal' she wrote down and he asked " can i call you Mizuki " she nodded and he finally relaxed.

' I'm sorry that I scared you all yesterday ' she wrote down and his eyes softened at her kindness and patted her head and said " it's alright Mizu-chan " she blushed and closed her eyes.

" your very beautiful, why not show your emotions or you can talk " she looked down and wrote down ' I can not do that, if I do it will affect everyone greatly ' he looked at her face and nodded in understanding but also confusion.

They both felt someone's gaze on them and Mizuki knew who it was but hanabusa turned his head and saw kaname glaring at her with a dangerous vibe around him.

Mizuki got up and showed hanabusa the notepad and read ' I must go talk with kaname, see you later hanabusa' he nodded and she walked to kaname and sat next to his throne. " you made me jealous " he said .

' you shouldn't be jealous cause I still love you kaname' she wrote down and he chuckled and pulled her into a hug and this caught everyone's attention and they all looked at the beautiful purebloods.

She closed her eyes slowly and relaxed in her brother's arms and hugged him tighter afraid if she let go everything will disappear from her world. Her eyes opened immediately when she smelled blood.

She immediately got up and walked quickly out the room, the only thing she left behind was a note that said ' I smell her blood, hurry ' she walked out the moon dorms and saw the new student from yesterday, kotori tokou.

Kotori followed her and Mizuki found the source of the blood and her eyes widened slightly and she froze in place. She stepped back a little in fear but clenched her fist and walked forward.

She hated what she was seeing and didn't know this would happen. She saw Yuki getting her blood sucked out of her body by the vampire hunter, Zero Kiryu.

She looked at the scene and thought ' zero kiryu is a..... Level E vampire '