Painful Decision

(Mizuki p.o.v )

I flinched as the gunshot grazed the side of my neck as blood flowed down my chin. I smile at Zero as he stays in shock as I hold his hand while his grip tightens on Bloody Rose as I kiss Zero gently.

His eyes flash red as he closes his eyes and I feel my power grow stronger as I look at Rido who stares at me disgusted of my choices. Zero pulls away as his red eyes glare at Rido as the bullet flies towards him as I smirk in victory. I look at Zero and hug his neck as he holds my waist as I laugh. "Zero, I can finally be with all of you. There's no more pain, we can do this! We'll finally be together" I say as he smiles down at me as a voice interrupts our moment.

"Way to ruin the moment" Rima says and senri replies by saying "Bummer.." we all glare at Rido as I click my pen as it turns into a scythe. "Your supposed to be mine! You belong to me, but you'd choose this pathetic vampire. This is unforgivable" Rido yells as his eyes glow with fury as I glare at him and I feel Zero's hand squeeze mine reassuringly. "No! She belongs to Zero" Ukyo says as he thrust his hand through Rido's heart as my eyes widen and Rido gasp in pain. "Y-You!! You've betrayed me.... I'll kill you!!" Rido gasps in pain as Ukyo smirks as he says "I'd betray you a thousand times if I can see Mizuki happy with her love. I'll let her kill you for all the pain you've brought my Mizuki." Rido glared at him as he yells "You know if I die, you're doomed as well. In the end she won't kill you because she's still in love with you. I win!!"

Ukyo's eyes turn to me as he smiles softly and says "Mizuki.... Come and kill us. I'm happy that I got to see you again but you're happy with Zero and you deserve him. This is good enough for me, I'm so happy!" My eyes widen as I start walking towards them as Rido gasp in shock and tries thrashing around but he'd groan in pain each time. My eyes glowed red as I placed my hand on Rido's chest and said "I honor my parents by ending your eternal life. Now disappear Rido Kuran!!!" My body glowed a light purple as Rido coughed up blood and his scent changed to a humans as his heart started beating quickly.

"Farewell, Rido Kuran" I say coldly as he looked back at me with human eyes and his heart stopped completely and he falls to the floor. I felt guilt soon as I look down at his lifeless human body as I signed deeply as everyone relaxed in relief. "You really are wonderful, Mizuki!!" A soothing voice says as Ukyo smiled softly as his body glowed as he stares disappearing. My eyes glaze with tears as he says "Kaname.. it's good to see you as well. I'm glad I got to see you two one more time. I'm truly happy" Kaname steps forward as Ukyo turns to look at Zero and he grins "It's nice to meet you, Zero Kiryu. So you are my reincarnation... It's nice knowing we could both make her happy... But Zero make her happier than I could ever. Protect her and your family, that's all I ask. Thank you so much!"

I breathes in deeply as small tears slide down his cheek as he smiles at me lovingly and says "Come here, Mizuki! Now I can finally hold you again!" His arms spread open as everything stops for me. My feet move without thinking and run into his arms as I grip his coat and his warm arms wrap around me as I hear him softly chuckle "I'm so happy I got to fall in love with you, I love you Mizuki Kuran!" He whispers into my hair as I press my face into the crook of his neck as I inhaled his scent as I nod as I hug him tighter but I fall to my knees as he disappears and I look at the small beads of light fading as I whimper and tears fall down my cheek slowly.

Cold hands bring me to a hard chest as I lean into the familiar scent of Kaname and I can feel his emotions of pain and misery as I wrap my hands around him and say "Kaname... We're alright. We can all be together now... Smile for me" I look into his sad eyes and I see a small light of hope as he smiles softly and replies "We're all gonna be together. I'm happy that you can finally be in peace and I can see you shine" I wrap my arms around his neck as he places his hands on my waist as I say silently to Kaname "I'm home, onii-sama" his grip tightens as he chuckles slowly.