Chapter Four: Blonde Haired

Jet Black Heart- 5SOS

[the songs may be repeated. is it weird that i like Luke better if he has acnes? i mean, it doesn't fit on his face (either way, he looks perfect) but it reminds me they're humans and not some goddamn Gods that was born in the 1994-1996 era. so yeah.]

trigger warning on Luke's words and maybe on Ash and Mike's words. it hits more if you're suicidal. please read safely. i don't want you to do anything stupid. i'm here :). also, i'm proud that you're still alive even when you're suicidal. you fought hard and made it. :) :* xxxx

1 week. 1 week was the time when Michael stayed at the hospital. 1 week passed yet his brother is still unconscious. 1 week of Michael grieving when Luke is possibly still alive.

Michael only went out of the hospital room when he needed to go back home and shower then eat his meals. But, in the span of 1 week, he only ate 5 meals out of the 21 meals he needed to consume. He never wanted to take his eyes out of his brother's figure but, a nurse always urges him to eat or rest.

"Luke, please don't leave me. I need you, bud. I fucking need you. Don't you dare fucking leave me, Luke. Why did you do this?! I could've helped you and you wouldn't be in this state. It hurts, Lukey. Never in my whole life have I imagined I'll be sitting in a somewhat narrow yet dull room, waiting hopelessly for my brother to wake up. I never pictured this but life's so unpredictable, right? Remember that day you said that to me? We were on the roof, chatting like brothers do and you blurted that out. I never knew why you said that but now, I do. Luke, please don't die on me. Luke Robert Clifford, don't fucking die." The green eyes of the boy was glossed and tears ran down his face. His emotions were hurt and sadness. (s'weird writing Luke Robert Clifford)

It's such a heartbreaking sight.

"I-I'm sorry, M-Mikey." A voice spoke and the blonde-blue haired boy looked up. He saw his brother smiling at him weakly and tears were also streaming down his face.

"L-Luke?" The older boy blurted out and the younger boy nodded.

"Come here, Mikey." The blonde opened his arms wide to engulf his brother in a hug and the green eyed boy responded immediately. He hugged Luke tightly but he was still conscious because Luke might be hurt.

The brothers hugged tightly. Sobs and sniffles were shared between the two. After 10 minutes of hugging, blue eyes met green ones and Michael couldn't help but kiss his brother's cheek.

"I miss you so much. Fuck, Luke. Never do that again, please. I'm always here for you. You know that, Luke but why did you do it?" The hurt in Michael's voice was so evident that Luke felt so guilty.

"I'm sorry, Michael. I know that but I didn't have the time to think about you. It's selfish, I know and I'm sorry. The voices made me go straight to the point and didn't let me think of you. I'm sorry, Mikey. I'm so fucking sorry." The blue eyed boy said and he was in a crying mess, again.

Michael couldn't resist the urge to hug his brother again. He hugged Luke again and kept saying he forgives him. He's still kinda disappointed but he needs to understand Luke more. Luke needs him and he'll be there for him.

"It's okay. Just don't scare me like that again, yeah? I don't think I can a massive breakdown like that anymore." Michael said softly and Luke nodded and flashed his big brother a small smile.

"How are you, Mi---" A voice behind them said and it was their 'sibling friend', Ashton. The hazel eyed boy looked between the two and then a grin spread on Ashton's face.

"Hello, Luke! How you doing? Are you fine? Don't do that again, please. Michael and I couldn't take it; we were gonna hyperventilate, mostly on Mike." Ashton's voice was serious yet humorous. That's a bit weird of mixture of tones, right?

Those piercing blue eyes of Luke lightened up more (if that's even possible). "Hi, Ashton. I'm fine, Ash. Sorry. Sorry for everything." The blonde apologized and Michael sensed the mood.

Luke nodded and smiled at his brothers. Ashton may not be his brother by blood but still, practically, he is Luke's brother by heart. Ashton served as his second brother (not like Michael wasn't enough).

"I missed you, guys." Luke mumbled and the two boys nodded. Soon, they hugged again and it was the best day of Luke's life.

[a/n: i am so sorry. i have a lot of ideas for this chapter but then, it's so busy here at my house. we have a business here and i'm practically an assistant so yeah. i'm so busy that i forgot what i was going to write. i am so sorry. please bear with me for now. i update frequently so that may be okay. i love you. xxxx]