The Carnival of Dreams ( a Justin Bieber fanfic)

Hi guys! This is my first fanfic I've written on wattpad,just to let you know straightaway it's going to be CLEAN but there will be a little kissing don't worry haha. not sure how long it's gonna be! But anyways I hope you like it :)

Main characters

Ariel

Justin

Ariel's P.O.V

Wow is it ever bright this morning I think as my alarm goes off. Great. Another beautiful day wasted on stupid high school. I swing my legs off my bed and sigh. Then I remember. It's the last day of school! Finally I'll be able to hang out with my friends without having dumb assignments to occupy my mind at all times. I get up and brush my slightly past shoulder length thick black hair. I sigh as I look in the mirror. Why can't I have a naturally good hair day for once?

"What to wear what to wear" I murmur to myself as I look through my closet "ah ha!" I exclaim as I find a strapless casual turquoise sundress. I throw it on quickly, do my make up and head to school.

"Hey Ariel!" I hear my best friend Delaney yelling my name "did you hear about that carnival that's coming to town?"

"No I didn't when is it?" I ask.

"It's this weekend. Which basically means, tomorrow." She laughs.

"I'll totally be there!" I say as we head to class "meet you at 11:00?"

"Sure!" She says and darts into biology.

I'm really excited for this carnival. And for this day to end. The last day is always the slowest.

I sit in my last class anxiously waiting for the bell to ring. 'Come on come on come on' I think as I tap my foot then I hear, BEEPPPPP the last bell has finally gone! The whole class jumps out of their chairs and run for the door. "I'm finally free!"

*the next day*

I jump out of bed at 10:30 and throw on some denim shorts and a neon pink v-neck. I hear Delaney honking the horn. "I'm coming I'm coming!" I laugh and race out the door to her car. We drive up to the carnival, get wristbands and start going on the craziest rides first. At about 4:00 we decide to take a break and have some mini donuts. As we are walking around munching on the sugary tastiness I see a very familiar head of hair in front of us.

"Oh. My. Gosh. Delaney look. Is that Justin Bieber in front of us?" I say. "I would recognize that perfect head of hair anywhere."

"It couldn't be him" Delaney scoffs. "What would he be doing in a town this small and boring?"

"I don't know Delaney. But it looks like he could have bodyguards with him. I have to go check!" I race off leaving Delaney in the dust.

As I run up to the 'maybe Justin Bieber' I start having second thoughts.

What if Delaney was right? Then I would completely embarrass myself in front of a guy who has some darn nice hair. It's too late to back out now.

I tap the guy on the shoulder. When he turns around I almost burst into tears right then and there. It's really him. My idol, the guy I've dreamt of seeing in real life since 2009, Justin Bieber.

-

-

-

End of chapter one

You like it so far? :) I know Justin isn't really in this chapter but do not fear! This story commands his presence ;p

I know it's not that exciting so far, but it will get better! Comment your opinions. I'll try to post chapter 2 ASAP

Happy reading! :P