Chapter 4 Carnival of Dreams

Greetings. Welcome back to the Carnival of Dreams.

-

-

*flashback to chapter 3*

Justin asked out Ariel :)

Chapter 4

Ariel's P.O.V

As I lay in bed that night I can't fall asleep. I am so excited! Where is he going to take me? I hope he isn't just leading me on. But he seems so nice!

I can't calm down.

Eventually I fall asleep.

The weekend without Justin and Delaney goes by so slowly. All I can do is stay home and and imagine what Justin and I will do on our date.

On Sunday night I can't sleep again.

When I wake up, I look in the mirror and groan. I look like an old hag. How will I fix this face? I can't go on a date with Justin Bieber looking like I got hit by a bus the night before.

I go through the long process of doing my makeup when I got only 5 hours of sleep the night before. When I am done I am barely satisfied, but there's nothing else I can do.

I look through my closet for half an hour and find nothing to wear. I sit on my bed and almost burst into tears. Why is this happening? Why now? I look at the time. It's 11:00. I still have time to go to the mall and get some new clothes. I put on a tank top and shorts, and run down the stairs to my VW bug. I race to the mall.

When I run into a store I know has adorable clothes, I see the cutest dress ever. It's a knee length, spaghetti strap white dress covered in black lace. I walk over too it and look at the price tag. As I look, my eyes widen. It's $150.00. I think about it, and then take it off the rack and go to the change room. If this relationship works out, it really won't matter how expensive this dress was, because I'll have enough money too make this look like a sack. I smile to myself. I can't even believe this is happening.

I slip the dress on and look in the mirror. It looks amazing. It hugs my body in all the right places, and hangs loose in all the right places. I twirl for myself. I love this dress. I have to get it. I take off the dress and buy it. Then I go back to my house and put it back on. I curl my hair and put on bright pink flats. I love this outfit.

At 12:45 I'm ready, go downstairs and sit on the couch. Justin pulls up 5 minutes early in his Ferrari. I watch him get out of the car and look at his watch. He sighs and seems to be indecisive as to whether he should wait in the car until 1:00 or just go to the door.

He starts walking towards the door then turns around and runs back toward the car and grabs something out of the passenger seat. It is a bouquet of red roses. I smile and run to the door. When he knocks, I wait 5 seconds to make it seem like I hadn't already been standing there. I open the door, and he looks at me and smiles his perfect smile. "You look so beautiful" he says. I smile and look at what he is wearing. He's wearing dark skinny jeans, a dark purple shirt, an a black blazer overtop. "You don't look so bad yourself." I say. He grins and hands me the roses. "Thanks" I say, then invite him inside the house and quickly put the roses in a vase before a go.

"Mom I'm leaving!" I yell and hear a faint "ok"

Then I turn to Justin and we walk to the car.

As we are driving I ask Justin where we are going.

"This place I found while I was exploring around the town." He answers me. "I brought some food we can have a picnic type thing."

I smile at his wording, and at the fact that he actually took the time to plan this.