Chapter 2 Carnival of Dreams

Heyy :) welcome back to the carnival of dreams! I'm not sure if this new chapter is actually working because u have no idea how to work this app but whatever. Hope you like chapter 2!

*flashback to chapter 1*

So Ariel just saw Justin at the carnival remember? Ok :)

Chapter 2

I stammer "um... Hhhi"

"Hey sweetheart" he says and smiles at me. My heart melts and I can't even move I have to look into those eyes they have hypnotized me.

"Hey sweetheart are you ok?" He asks me.

I break out of my daze "yes." I laugh nervously. "My names ariel"

"Why hello there beautiful Ariel" he says charmingly. I blush.

"I'm Justin, but I guess you already know that" he laughs.

"Yes I know" I say. "I've been a belieber since 2009"

"Really? That's a long time" he smiles at me.

"Yeah I know I have posters of you all over my walls I-" I cut myself off. Oh my goodness I am completely embarrasing myself! "I'm sorry. That was creepy" I say

"Don't worry I get it alot" he laughs again. "So have you gone on the zipper yet?"

"Yeah."

"Ooh she's a daredevil" he winks flirtatiously.

I can't help but get butterflies

"Want to go on it again?" He asks "with me?"

"Of course" I quickly accept his

invitation, completely forgetting about Delaney.

As we stand in line, Justin talks about normal things. I'm surprised how laid back he is. Then he decided to tell me a joke.

"Why did the gum cross the road?" He asks

"I don't know. Why?" I smile up at him

"Because it was stuck to the chickens foot!" He starts laughing uncontrollably.

"Wowww" I say. Laughing with him. "Everyone has heard that joke"

He keeps laughing then suddenly whispers in my ear "if anyone asks, I came up with it"

"Justin!" I smack him playfully. "That's called plagiarism."

He giggles adorably "they'll never know"

It's our turn to get on the ride. Justin climbs aboard first and then holds out his hand to help me in. I get butterflies when our hands touch. I look at him to see if he had a reaction like me but his face shows nothing.

The ride starts. After the first turn Justin starts yelling. I look at him and laugh, when it suddenly hits me, that I am in the zipper with Justin Drew Bieber. I start laughing uncontrollably and then screaming. I'm glad were on this ride or else he'd think I'm a nutcase. I think. We go around again "WOO HOO" me and Justin yell at the same time and then look at each other and start guffawing again.

"We're acting like children!" I scream at him over the noise of the ride.

He looks at me. "I know but I love it!" We start laughing again. We laugh and laugh and laugh until the ride is over when we unboard, we are still laughing until see Delaney standing in front of us with her arms crossed fuming.

"Ariel! How could you just leave me Here alone? What kind of friend are you?" She roars, and I take a step back in surprise.

-

-

-

Ooo suspenseful right? Haha well you'll know what happens soon enough :P I'll try to upload chapter 3 tomorrow!

-hayleydakota