Chapter 7 part 2 Carnival of Dreams

Hey! Sorry for not updating but I am now! :)

-

-

Chapter 7 part 2

*flashback to part 1*

Ariel's dad does not believe that she is going out with Justin.

Part 2

I pull out my phone and text Justin

"Hey babe my dad wants to meet you :) come for supper?"

Justin responds in an instant

"Of course! What time?"

"What time are we having supper dad?"

"Probably around 6'oclock" he answers

I turn back to my phone "around 6"

"I'll be there." Justin texts "see u soon <3"

When we arrive at home my older sister Violet is already there. Her classes at college had gone longer than usual so she only arrived home today.

"Hey Vi!" I call to her as a enter the house.

"What's up Ariel?" She says back

Both of my parents come in and give her hugs.

"Ariel go and help Violet unpack her things." My mom tells me. I sigh and Violet and I walk up the stairs. When we get to Violets room I see that her suitcase is empty and there is nothing on the floor.

"I already unpacked everything." She says. "But I could see that mom is in one of her moods. So what's wrong?"

I almost burst into tears right there in front of her. Words are flying out of my mouth

"We'll my and Delaney were at the fair and then Justin Bieber was there and I was going to-"

"Wait." Violet stops me. "Justin Bieber was there?"

"Yes" I tell her and continue on with my story. "So I ran up to him and we started talking and he wanted me to go on the zipper and I obviously did because who wouldn't and them Delaney got mad because I left her and now she's ignoring my calls but Justin asked my out on a date and we went on a few dates and they were so romantic but now mom is mad because she thinks we're moving too fast even though we're not."

"Wow." Says violet. That's a lot to process.

"Yep." I try to say it calmly, but burst into tears instead. Violet looks at me for a second, surprised, and then gathers me too her.

"It's ok Ariel. Mom will get over it. She always does. And even if she doesn't who cares what she thinks because you really like this guy right?"

I nod.

"Sooo did he ask you to be his girlfriend?" She teases

I pause for a second, wondering if I should tell her. "Yes." I finally say

She starts bouncing up and down "Oh my gosh Ariel my little goody two shoes sister has a boyfriend! Have you kissed yet?"

I laugh "why do you want to know so much?"

"So you have!" She squeals. "Was it nice? Was a he good kisser? Well he must have been he's Justin Bieber. You weren't joking about the Justin Bieber part were you?"

Smiling, I say "no I wasn't I'm going with with Justin Bieber. Dad doesn't believe me but he's coming over for supper today."

"Yay" she claps her hands but then looks at me solemnly "but you didn't answer my question."

"What question?" I ask, confused.

"Is he a good kisser!?" She screams

I burst into laughter in the middle of guffawing I manage to squeak out "yes"

"Ah! Ariel! So was there tongue action?" She whispers in my ear

I gasp and then look at her "oh my goodness Violet you are so weird!" And I run down the stairs in fits of laughter. I've missed talking to a girl from my generation so much.

When I get down the stairs I hear a voice other than my parents talking. I walk into the living room and see Justin sitting on the couch awkwardly with my parents asking questions. Justin glances up at me and I start laughing at him quietly he gives me a look.

"I didn't know you were here yet Justin" I say

"Well it's past six." He tells me

I look at the clock it's 6:20 I must not have heard him come in. I go and sit beside him on the couch.

"So what's going on?" I ask

"We were just talking to Justin" my mom says. I give her a dirty look and then look at my father.

"That's really what we were doing" he says defensively.

The oven beeps. My mother gets up and walks to the kitchen.

Justin turns toward me

"Where is your bathroom?" He asks awkwardly

I get up, take his hand and lead him too the bathroom. Then I walk back to the living room.

"So you were telling the truth." My dad laughs.

"Yeah" I let myself smile.

"That's pretty awesome huh?" He says

"Yes!" I go over and hug him as Justin comes out of the bathroom.

I flash a smile towards Justin.

Violet walks down the stairs as we hear my mom call "time for dinner!"

-

-

I know this isn't very long but it's the rest of chapter 7 :) sorry if I have not responded to your comment but my iPod is stupid and won't let me reply. Thanks for the comments! I hope you like the story and thanks for all the reads! I don't know the exact number haha

Please comment and vote! :)

Hayleydakota