A Late Night Visit

Before Trent got over, I combed my hair, and sucked on a mint. For some weird reason. I set my books in order,  just in case he needed to reference anything. I ran down the stairs, and opened the door, before Trent could ring the doorbell. "Hey, Des."
I smiled, as I let him, and closed the door quietly. "Shall we talk in my room?"
"Sounds good to me," He gestured for me to lead the way.
I lead him to my books-all-over-the-floor room. He automatically sat down. I sat across from him. He looked at me with intensity. I raised my eyebrows. "Something wrong?"
"Nothing. Just...we always seem to be talking to each other late at night."
"Okay..." I look out the window. "What's your idea?"
"My idea is to invite some of us over, play a game of-- I don't know-- some type of 'raising the dead' or at least talking to the dead game. Kind of like a Ouija board or Charlie Charlie."
I laugh without humor. "Charlie Charlie doesn't work if you didn't know. But who would I invite? You and Trina are like my only friends so far."
"What about Jax?"
"Oh," I sigh. "She practically was pissed at me all day, just because I talked to you. I highly doubt that she'll come."
"Just ask, Des. Jax is better than she seems. I've known her basically all my life. She's cool."
"Mmhm," I rolled my eyes.
He laughed quietly. "Well, what did you find?"
"Well, if we're dealing with a ghost, it's important that we be careful and don't get hurt."
"Naw dip," He sighs. "What else?"
"Well, in Mortal Instruments, they say that demons can be in any form. They could even look human. But unfortunately, since I'm not a Shadowhunter, I will never know how to tell."
"Any info on other beings that may or may not be true?"
"Vampires very well can exist. It's just highly unlikely. Of course, you would use holy water on them, it'll burn their skin. But Simon who was a vampire for a few months was a Daylighter, which is a vampire that is able to walk in daylight. No, his skin didn't sparkle like the Cullens, but he did have a lot of enemies."
"Des, I hate to burst your bubble but, vampires aren't real."
"And do you have proof of that, Trent? If you do, then please explain," I folded my arms.
"I don't," He says.
"Exactly what I thought. Now, when should this awesome demon summoning take place?"
"Friday night. Nobody really does anything on Fridays, here. So, that's a good day."
"Awesome," I smiled at my victory.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Hola, readers!!!
Thx for getting me up to 69 reads!!!!
Keep it comin', in words of Miss Shailene Woodley. Anyways, would you guys like a cast? I think I need a cast, so u could really picture the characters. Anyways, luv you guys!!!✌️