Chapter Two

I woke up and took a quick shower. Today I am wearing this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=22968737 I curled my hair after I blow dried it. I ate breakfast and washed my dishes. I was just putting my dishes away when I heard a knock at the door. When I answered it I was expecting to see Paige, but it was Christian.

Christian: Hey, Paige got sick and wanted me to spend the day with you. Today, my friend that I think you know, will be there. I sent him that picture of us and he thought you were amazingly beautiful. Are you ready to go?

Me: Really, he said that about me? Yeah I am ready.

Christian walked up to a car and unlocked the doors, he opened the passanger side door for me and I got in, after I was in he closed the door and jogged around the front of the car and got in the drivers side. He started the car and pulled away from the curve and drove us to school.

Christian: His name is Justin, a lot of girls like him, but he tries ignoring them. Justin really wants to meet you. He also wants to spend all the time he can with you.

Me: Really? I think Paige lied to you just so you could talk to me.

I looked ahead of us and just getting out of her parents car was Paige, Christian smiled and I knew he was in on this. Christian parked the car and I got out as soon as he turned it off.

Christian: Wait, Justin is coming right now. Are you ready to meet him?

Me: Yes ever since you started talking about him yesterday I wanted to meet him.

Paige gave me a hug and looked right at the car parked next to Christian's. I couldn't believe what I saw, just now getting out of that silver car was Justin Bieber. Paige had a feeling about how I would react and she caught me right as I fell over. I gained my balance and walked up to Justin, who had his mouth dropped down in an 0 shape.

Me: Hi, I'm Veronica, Roni for short. You must be Justin. Wait of course your Justin, I have seen you on TV and have all of your Cd's you are my Idol.

Justin: Hi, really? You are even more beautiful in real life. Dang it Christian, you could have warned me that she was this goergous.

I blushed and he shook my hand. I didn't freak out, I wanted to treat him the way I would want to be treated if I was a star. After awhile Justin walked me to my locker and asked what I had right now, I told him that I had Mrs. Birt and he did too. We sat next to each other and passed notes to each other, he asked me for my schedgule and we had all our classes together. Paige and Christian sat at the table we sat at yesterday, but Justin and I sat at a side table where no one else sat. I gave him my number before school ended.

Justin: Do you want me to give you a ride home? I could help you with your homework or you could help me with mine.

Me: Yes please. We will help each other with our home work.

The bell rang and we slowly walked to his car. When we reached his car he opened the passenger door for me and I got in. Just like Christian, he jogged around the front of the car and got in the drivers side, then he started the car and pulled out of the parking lot. I told him where I lived. When we got there I saw that Paul was home with Faith, they were playing in our back yard. Justin parked the car and turned it off we got out at the same time, and he ran to catch up with me. I opened the door and went to the kitchen table. Justin wasn't right behind me like I hoped. He was standing in the entrance looking around the house. Justin noticed me and followed me back to the kitchen. I got out the little bit of home work I had and Justin got out the same thing. We started our homework and my phone rang I got it out of my pocket and the text message said, "Hey, it's Justin. I bet you can't find me." I looked at the empty chair next to me. I got up and looked around the first floor, then I headed up stairs and looked in the bathroom then the other rooms and there was no sign of Justin. I thought of one more room to check before I went up to the third floor. I went to my bedroom and opened the door, there lying on the bed with his hands behind his head, was Justin. I ran over to him and he grabbed me and gave me a hug.

Justin: I love your room.

Me: Is that because there are awhole bunch of your posters and other things about you in here?

I was upset and mad. I started crying but I hid my face from Justin's loving brown eyes.

Justin: Don't cry, please. No that's not why I love your room. Your room just seems exactly like you, beautiful, caring, and loving.

Justin grabbed my chin and wiped away my tears. He hugged me again then got up and grabbed my hand. Justin managed to get me down the stairs without making me trip or fall. I grabbed his hand back. I got a call from Paige, then another one from Christian. Justin also got the some phone calls, but we both ignored them. Justin had supper with me and my family. Before he went home he gave me a kiss on the cheek, then left. We texted until midnight. I also texted Paige to tell her everything that happened. I know Justin and I haven't known each other very long but I really like him. Paige said that Christian and her only knew each other for one day and they knew it would last so they started going out the next day. I hope that happens with Justin and me. The last message I got from Justin was, 'Goodnight, Babe.' I was happy that he called me babe, but I was also shocked. I finally went to sleep to Never Let You Go by Justin Bieber.

Sorry About the writing style, easier to do this when it's on your fanpage. ~Roni