Chapter Seven

I woke up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After I got out of the shower I got dressed into this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=21788375 I blow dried my hair then curled it. I didn't eat this morning I just brushed my teeth after I was done with my hair. I ran down stairs and threw on my jean jacket I already had my phone in my pocket I grabbed my bag and ran out the door. Today Justin was waiting for me in a red car with dark black tinted windows. He gave me a kiss then grabbed one of my hands. We headed to school and when I got out of the car Paige ran up to me and gave me a hug, I hugged her back. Christian and Justin did a brother like hug. Justin walked over to Paige and I, after we were done hugging Justin put his arm around my shoulders, he kissed my forehead, then he kissed me again. In first class we had the same sub as last week, so the whole class talked amongst themselves.

Justin: Would you like to go to dinner with me tonight?

Me: Yes of course. I would love too.

Justin: Great, I will pick you up at 7, is that alright?

Me: Yeah of course it is.

Justin: Alrighty then. We better go to class.

At lunch time Justin and I sat away from everyone. By the time school ended I was ready to leave. Justin took me home and I went through my whole closet trying to find the perfect outfit. I finally found the perfect outfit, but I took a shower before I got dressed, when I got dressed I dressed into this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=21787242 I blow dried my hair and curled it. I was ready at about 6:45 pm and Justin came at 6:50 pm in a blue dress shirt and black dress pants. We went to a fancy place that I don't remember the name of.

Justin: You look amazing tonight. Not that you never do look amazing.

Me: You look very handsome, even though you always do.

We were silent for a minute and we held hands under the table. Justin ordered for me and when the food got to our table we ate silently. After we finished Justin paid for it and I noticed that nobody else was here. Someone running the lights in the restraunt dimmed them, then put a spotlight on Justin and I. Justin stood up and held out his hand for me to take it. I took his hand and he helped me stand up he took me to the middle of the room where all the tables were moved up againest the wall. We started dancing, he had both of his hands on my hips and I had my hands on his shoulders. He pulled me closer to him and I giggled, he kissed me gentle but for about a total of 10 minutes. The music ended and we grabbed each others hand and left the restraunt. Justin took me home but when I went to open my door he leaned over me he closed the door, after he closed the door he grabbed my face and kissed me passionately. He walked me to my front door and kissed me goodbye I went straight upstairs and got in my Pajamas. I passed out listening to You Smile again.