Chapter Five

Today was a Sunday and I woke up to a text from Justin it said, 'Goodmorning Babe, I hope you got a good night's sleep. Anyways I was wondering if you would want to come to church with me, do you?' I texted him back and said that would be nice. After I texted him I got in the shower and got dressed into this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=25560682 then I blow dried my hair, then I curled it. I brushed my teeth after eating Cinnamin Toast Crunch for breakfast. I slipped on the boots that I had sitting outside of the bathroom door. Before I went downstairs again I went into my room and got my phone. Surprisingly Paul and Faith were sitting on my bed. Paul tossed me my phone and I noticed I got a call from Justin and that Paul had answered it. I ran down stairs and told my mom where I was going. She said it was ok. So I went outside and sat on the front porch. I called Justin back and he sounded upset.

Me: Hey, I'm sorry if my step brother said anything to make you mad.

Justin: It's ok.

Me: No, no, it's not ok. I should have took my phone with me. I am so sorry.

I started crying, but I didn't hear Justin's car pull up. I hung up the phone and heard some one running towards me. I didn't look up to see who it was, I just sat there crying.

Justin: Shhhh, Babe. Please don't cry. I'm here now. Stop crying, please, for me?

He was siiting next to me with his arm around my shoulders, he kept trying to get me to look up, but I wouldn't. Finally I felt Justin pick me up. He gave me a kiss and set me in the passenger seat. I kissed him back before he shut the door.

Justin: Are you gonna be ok? We can always go somewhere else besides the church.

Me: No, I'm not gonna be ok. Not until we go to the church or your house.

Justin smiled at what I said and turned around a corner into a drive way.

Justin: You know, if I really wanted to, I could walk to your house every day. Not that I don't want to, it's just I am scared you dad would kill me.

Me: He is my stepdad and he doesn't care as long as I am happy. He knows the only way that I am happy now is when I am with you.

I smiled and Justin leaned towards me and kissed me again. I kissed him back. He got out of the car and helped me out. We walked to his front door where his mom, Pattie, was waiting. She said hello and hugged me, I hugged her back.

Pattie: Justin has been nonstop talking about you, Roni.

Me: Well, I have been nonstop talking about him.

Justin had his arm around my waist and was holding me close and tight againest his body. He kissed my forehead before he took me on a tour of his house. Justin stopped the tour in his basement and we sat on the couch.

Me: Justin, I love you, but I am really tired.

Justin: Then lets lay down and we both can get some sleep and I love you too, Roni.

We laid down on the couch and Justin held me close to his warm body. He was comfortable. I finally fell asleep to Justin singing Never Let You Go. I felt him kiss my forehead. Justin was awake before me, I knew this because I woke up to Justin sitting in a chair right in front of the couch. He looked worried.

Me: Justin, hun? Are you ok?

Justin: No I'm not babe.

Me: What's wrong? What's going on?

Justin held up my phone and an unknown number texted me saying, 'You better stay away from Justin OR ELSE!'

Me: Who sent me that?

Justin: Like it says, its an unknown number. Whoever it is though is not going to touch you.

Justin kissed me intensely, I kissed him back and I totally forgot about the threatening message. After 2 pm Justin took me home, my parents nor Paul and Faith were home, so Justin came in with me. We hung out in my room for awhile until I heard my mom call up the stairs to me. Justin and I got up and walked down the stairs holding hands, he gave me a goodbye kiss, then left. We texted until midnight. Justin's last message to me that night was, 'Try to be safe. Please, I don't know what I would do if you got hurt. Good night Babe, I love you.' I told him goodnight and that I loved him too. I did text Paige and tell her how I spent my day up until the message I got, but she was happy and she told me that Christian and her spent the whole day in the basement of Christian's house. I told her goodnight and that I would talk to her tommorow and she said, 'You too.' I feel asleep to Never Let You Go again.