Chapter Eight

I woke up and got dressed really quick into this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=21738762 When I was finished getting dressed I ran down stairs and ate some cereal. I ran back up stairs to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, then my hair. I ran down stairs again and grabbed my bag. I was in such a rush to get out of the house I forgot my jacket. I hopped in Justin's red car and he drove us to school. I got out of the car and there was a chilling slight breeze and I shivered, Justin noticed right away and handed me his jacket.

Me: Justin, you don't have to let me use your jacket. I'll be fine.

Justin: I want you to use it and no you won't be fine. You are cold, so please take my jacket.

I took his jacket and put it on, it was really warm. I sniffed his jacket and it smelt just like him. He put his arm around my waist and held me tight againest his warm body he gave me a kiss and we headed to our first class. I ended up wearing his jacket all day, but at lunch I was tired so Justin grabbed me and set me on his lap, I grabbed my legs and pulled them up to my chest. I laid my head up againest his chest and relaxed. When school got out Justin came inside with me and we worked on our homework. Someone knocked on the door, I ran and got it, it was a girl that was about 16 or 17 and out of nowhere she punched me in the face, I fell over and she kicked me in my side, I screamed and heard her run off. Justin ran into the room and saw me laying there. He ran over to me and carefully picked me up. Justin gentle set me on the couch and kneeled next to me.

Justin: Are you okay?

Me: Yeah, I'm fine.

I tried getting up but it hurt so bad I winced and Justin carefully pushed me back down. Justin had some ice packs in his hands and he put one on my eye. He handed me the other one and I put it on the side of my stomach. Justin gently kissed me, then finished our homework, asking every once and awhile for help I tried my best to help him. By the time my mom got home I felt better and surprisingly the girl didn't give me a black eye so my mom didn't ask how my day went. Justin stayed for supper and after supper I walked him to his car and we kissed for about 15 minutes before my mom called out to me. Justin got in his car, waved, then drove away. I ran back inside and texted Justin. We texted until 11:30 pm Justin told me this, 'Babe, I'm sorry about today. I know who did that to you. It was a girl named Lindsey and she goes to our school. I won't let her hurt you again, ever again. I love you and goodnight.' I texted him back saying, 'It's alright. I know you won't let her hurt me. I love you too, hun. Goodnight.' Before I went to sleep I was texting Paige, her day didn't go so great either. She told me that one of Christian's exes named Rebekka, had attacked her before Paige could get in her house. Rebekka broke a few of Paige's ribs and Paige's ankel. Paige couldn't go to school tomorrow and that made things even worse. I feel asleep to One Time. I woke up at 4 am from a nightmare. It was about Lindsey and she ended up killing me. I fell back asleep to Never Let You Go.