What's wrong with me?

Hey guys, hope you like this chapter! I'm going to apologize ahead of time if you don't like the way I write this chapter but, I'm going to show the next day and then I'm going to start 2 weeks later. Oh and if you don't remember Cody is the brother. It's been a while since I included him.

__________________________

Angel's POV

The next day Ash was coming over to have breakfast with my parents, Cody, and I. When Ash and I got to my parent's house we came in and sat down at the kitchen counter. Mom was making pancakes, bacon, eggs, sausage, etc. When my brother walked in I ran over and hugged him.

"Hey bro!" I yelled as we hugged.

"Hey Angel!" He responded.

Then he did something that I didn't suspect at all. He sniffed me.

"Hey bro, what are you doing?" I asked as pulled away.

"You smell different." He said and then it hit him.

He narrowed his eyes at Ash and growled deep in his throat. He started to stalk towards Ash until I told him to stop. He looked at me one last time before sitting down.

He looked at Ash and said real slow, "you EVER hurt my sister and I will break every bone in your body!" Then he turned around and started eating. We just talked for the rest of the morning. My parents were both ok with Ash and I mating. They both new how hard it was not to. When they told us that the only thought in my head was 'T.M.I.'

-------------

2 weeks later

Angel's POV

I'm now living in the pack house with Ash. Today I'm going shopping with the girls. Tayva, Kassandra, and Samantha or Sam for short. I met Kassandra and Sam at the pack house. They both have already met their mates.

I went to my closet and picked out a cute black jean skirt that comes a little longer than mid thigh and a black tank top with an AC/DC crop top. I put on black wedges to finish off the outfit. I then put on brown eye shadow, a thin line of eyeliner on both lids, along with some mascara.

I headed downstairs only to be met by everyone sitting at the table. Tayva and her mate Nate, Kassandra and her mate Nick (Nate's twin), Sam and her mate Daniel, and lastly but not least lay Ash. I walked over and was pulled onto Ash's lap.

"You look beautiful Angel." Ash whispered in my ear.

"Thank you Ash."

The girls and I are a quick breakfast before heading out to the mall. Before we could leave Ash called me over.

"What is it Ash?"

"I want you to take this card and buy whatever you want, ok?"

"Thank you Ash!"

I kissed him goodbye and headed towards the car. We headed to the mall and when we got there we went straight to Rue 21. We shopped for a total of 4 hours before we FINALLY sat down for lunch. I hadn't gotten much because it still didn't feel right spending a lot of Ash's money.

I got my burger and I was about to put ketchup on it when I smelt the onions and ran straight for the nearest bathroom. I made it just in time and threw up in one of the toilets. I heard all of the girls rush in behind me. I finished and flushed the toilet. I looked up to see them all looking at me worriedly. Sam was the first one to speak up.

"Hey Angel, when was the last time you had your period?"

I looked at her as if she was crazy. But then I thought about it and got really worried. "Guys, will one of you go get me a pregnancy test, please?"

"Ok course we will." responded Kassandra. "I'll just be right back."

Kassandra rushed out of he bathroom and we all waited for her in there. When she got back he gave me one and they rushed me into the bathroom. I quickly did what I had to and came out. I washed my hands as we waited for the results. It was the longest 3 minutes of my life. When the timer on my phone went off I quickly checked the stick and I saw two pink lines.

"Hey Kassandra, what is two pink lines?"

Kassandra checks the box and looks at me with excitement, worry, concern, and happiness. She looks at me and says seriously........

"Angel, your pregnant."

I looks them with surprised and the only thing I can think is what is Ash going to think? I slid down the wall an laid my hand on my stomach lovingly. Even if Ash didn't want him/her I would always care for them.

__________________________

Hey guys hope you liked it. Sorry for it being so short. PLEASE COMMENT!!!

Remember to.......

-comment

-vote

-recommend

-fan

~trixiejames