The beggining

•Hey guys this is my first story so I hope you enjoy and plz review.•

---------------------------------------------

Angel's POV

"BEEP BEEP BEEP" Screamed my alarm clock.

Uhh. I did not want to wake and I certainly did not want to go to school today. It was three weeks until my birthday. Now I usually don't make a big deal out of my birthdays but this one was special. It was my seventeenth birthday and the birthday I change into my wolf for the first time. Oh and there's that one little detail of, the fact that I also find my mate. Oh ya did I forget to mention I am a 16 year old.

All if a sudden my door bursts open and my annoying older brother comes running in screaming "wake up" at the top of his lungs. As he launches hisself on top of me.

"Get off Cody" I whined.

"Ok but you better get up and ready by the time I get back because I am not being late to school because of your lazy but" he responds as he walks out of my room.

I get up and walk over to my closet. I pick out some new jean shorts, a blue off the shoulder shirt that read 'dance', and a blue tank top for underneath. I pick out some ocean blue wedges to match.

As I'm walking down the stairs the smell of eggs and bacon hits my nose. And sure enough my mom is making breakfast for me and my brother.

"Good morning mom" I walked up and hugged my mother.

"Good morning Angel" replies my mother, while giving me some food.

I went to go put my dishes away. I walked over to my truck and hoped in. When I got to school I parked in my normal parking spot near the front. As I'm getting out of he car my best friend, Tayva , runs up to me and hugs me.

"Angel" she yelled!

"Hey, you can let go now."

"Oh ya sorry" she apologizes as she lets go.

"So, guess what" she says as we start walking to the school. Our school only consisted of werewolves. With the alpha of our pack owning it.

"What?"

"There's a new boy in school and he's pretty hot, not to mention I think he's supposed to be the next alpha inline."

"Realy? Why'd he come?"

" I don't know. All I do know is that-"

She was cut off by the new guy coming up and tapping me on the shoulder. When he did that jolts of electricity shoots up my arm and my wolf yells 'MATE'!! I couldn't stop staring at him he was the handsomest guy I had ever seen!! He was wearing a tight green Hollister shirt that was nice and snug across his muscles. He had he most mysterious eyes. They were a sea blue with gold specs but, when his wolf decided to shine through those gold specs would soon consume his eyes changing them from blue to gold. Before I could think about anything else he had me in a passionate embrace.

"My name is Ash, what is your name beautiful?"

"My name Angel."

"That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Your mine Angel and no one else's, ok?"

"Ok Ash."

"Can you come with me real quick?" he asks.

"Sure, just wait one second" I say as I walk over to where Tayva had gone.

"Hey I'm going to go talk to Ash, I'll see you next period, ok?"

"Ya sure, no problem" she responds as I start to walk off.

When I get back over to Ash he puts an arm around my shoulders and starts to lead me towards the exit.

"Hey Ash, where exactly are we going?"

"We're just going to go outside to talk, is that ok?"

"Ya, of course."

When we got down the stairs we sat down under a nice tree in front of the school.

"Angel, I was wondering would you like to come meet the rest of the pack tomorrow?"

I could see the nervousness in his eyes as I replied "I would love to Ash!"

"Great! So tomorrow after school I'll give you a ride over to the pack house and introduce you to everyone."

"Sounds good to me!!"

For the rest of first period we just sat there and talked about ourselves. When the bell rang for second period we got up and headed that way.

"I'll see you later Angel."

"Ok bye Ash."

"Oh Angel, one more thing...."

"Ya Ash?"

"I'll be driving you home from now on, I mean if that's ok with you...?"

"Ya that sounds great Ash!!"

"Ok see you then Angel!"

For the rest of the day all I could think about was Ash.

---------------------------------------------

•hey guys. Hope you liked it. This is my first story. Oh an also mention things that you want to see happen, I'm not promising they will happen, in the comments below. Thank u! •

Like

Reveiw

Share

~trixiejames