Chapter 2

Jase's POV

While sitting with my group, which consisted of jocks and their sl*tty girlfriends. These were all my friends, but they still sometimes were just... You know... Them...

I looked over towards the entrance of the school.

Suddenly, my head was flooded with memories of last night.

Blaze's body pressed against mine. His lips on mine. His hands all over my body... It all just felt so... Wow...

Wait... No. It didn't. I need to stop thinking like this. Ever since I met him, I've just...I fell for him. But the thing is, I'm not gay, and the thought of being gay disgusts me. I could never be a fag. So, since I met him, I've beat him up so that, maybe, just maybe, my feelings would change. With my luck, they still haven't. Why won't he just stay away from me!?

Suddenly, there was a pain in my arm.

"What the hell man?!?" I yelled angrily at Aiden, my best friend, who was sitting next to me.

"You zoned out, and we were trying to get your attention for like 5 minutes. Nothing worked, so I hit you lightly." He replied simply.

"Yeah, mind to tell us what's on your mind?" Kyle, the most trustworthy person in the group, asked me. I never keep anything from him, well, beside my feelings for Blaze, so I decided I'd tell him.

"Kyle, could you please follow me?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure." He said, hopping up and walking over to me.

I led him over to a table, a bit away from our friends.

"So, what's up?" He asked as we sat down.

Wow. I didn't realize how hard it was gonna be to tell him about what happened between Blaze and I.

"Wow! Bro! Something happened between you and Blaze?!?" He asked. Crap.

"Did I say that out loud?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah. Now spill it, what happened?" But right after he said that, the school bell rang. Wow, talk about saved by the bell.

"Oh, looks like I have to go. Bye Kyle." I said, and walked away.

I eventually got to my first period class, which was history, but it was well before the next bell rang. There was still a surprising amount of people in there.

Sl*ts sitting on desks. Their boyfriend of the week behind them. People chatting. A few nerds. Blaze...

I walked over pass him, but as I did, I made a comment.

"F*ggot."

Blaze's POV

"F*ggot."

This made me outraged.

I yelled back at him, "you were the one trying to f*ck me last night!"

This caused the class to quiet down and look at us.

Sh*t. I don't want any attention on me.

It took Jase a while to reply, but he finally did.

"Ha. Yeah right! You were pinning me down and trying to rape me." He said and smirked.

"Yeah right. I'm not strong enough to do that. Don't you think that I would have used that strength long ago, when all the beatings started?" I asked in a 'duh' tone.

"Okay, well I don't remember that much from last night. I was drunk." He said while rapidly blushing a deep shade of red.

I smirked.