Chapter 8

Blaze's POV

"Y-you do?" I asked, slightly scared.

"Well, yeah. I mean, how could I not?" Jase answered, blushing.

We just say there quietly for a few minutes, staring at each other.

"So, you wanna do anything, or are you just gonna stay here and stare at me?" Jase asked after a while.

"Well, I would love to stare at you, but I guess we could do something." I replied.

"What do you want to do?" He asked.

"Hmmm.... I don't know. You have any Ideas?"

"Well, there's a spare room upstairs, with a nice, large, empty bed?" Jase winked.

"Are we gonna build a fort??" I asked.

"Yass! And watch some netflix." He said.

•••

We had made a pretty decent fort. It was hard to make though.

It was also hot in here, so we had to open all the windows.

"I think we did a pretty good job." Jase said.

"Good? We did an amazing job!" I joked.

Suddenly, I was pushed onto the bed and being held down.

I looked up and saw Jase smirking.

"Nooo! Get off me!" I yelled at him.

"What if I don't want to?" He continued smirking.

"Ugh!"

All of a sudden, Jase's lips were against mine.

I instantly kissed back.

Our lips moved in perfect sync.

Jase had finally let go of my arms, so I moved them firmly onto his ass.

Jase let out a loud, sexy moan, cashing my pants to get a bit tighter.

Jase rolled his hips against mine. I couldn't even try to hold back the moan that it caused.

We continued pushing our hips against each others, as we became a moaning mess.

My pants were too tight. But almost as if Jase had read my thoughts, he reached his hands down to my pants.

He slowly started to unbutton them, but he was doing it too slow.

As quickly as I could, I ripped my pants off.

I moved my hands to Jase's pants and quickly removed them.

Jase's tongue ran over my bottom lip, begging for entrance, which I allowed.

I brought my hands up to his shirt and pulled at it, begging to get it off.

Jase took it off quickly, barely braking the kiss.

I took off my shirt as fast as possible.

Jase got off of me, but moved to my side.

As our lips continued to move in sync, I suddenly felt Jase's hand move lazily onto my dick.

I moaned out in pleasure as his hand rubbed me through my boxers.

I slowly moved my lips down to his jaw line, and kissed down to his neck.

I sucked and licked until I found his sweet spot.

Once I had finally found it, Ibmade sure to leave a mark.

I slowly moved my lips down his chest, taking time to suck and lick each nipple.

I was incredibly hard by all of the amazing noises coming from this boy's mouth.

My mouth slowly made it's way down Jase's stomach.

Once I had finally reached his boxers, I looked up at him as if begging for permission.

He looked at me with a look that I knew meant okay.

I started to rub him through his boxers, while still kissing his stomach.

Soon, I had moved my hand, and brought my mouth to his boxers, sucking him through them.

The noises this boy was making. Mmm...

Suddenly, Jase pulled my head up to his, and crashed his lips onto mine.

"I don't think we should go that far yet.." Jase said after braking the kiss.

"Oh. Okay. I am willing to wait until you're ready." I said, looking straight into his eyes.

I got closer to him and hugged him.

"Thank you" he said.

"You're welcome." I smiled at him and pecked his lips.

"I'm gonna go make some food real quick. You put something on on Netflix, okay?" Jase said.

"Kk."

I layed down and grabbed the remote.

As I was looking through Netflix to find something yo watch, I heard a noise, but decided on ignoring it.

After a while, I had decided on putting on Naruto.

I started an episode, and turned the volume up.

All of a sudden, something grabbed me, putting it's hand around my mouth so I couldn't scream.

I looked up, and suddenly felt terrified.

------------

A/N

Did you enjoy the kissing scene?

Word count: 740 words