Chapter 11

Blaze's POV

I woke up, and looked around. Everything was so dark, so I assumed it was still night.

I was about to sit up when I was stopped by Jase's arm. I looked over at him to make sure he was still asleep.

When I saw that he was, I grabbed my phone and made my way out of the room. I had to pee.

I turned on my flash light, and walked down the stairs and to the bathroom.

Once I was finished, I went to sit on the couch since it was 2 in the morning and I wasn't tired.

I was about to sit down when suddenly a hand covered my mouth.

No. Not this again. This can't be happening. Please tell me it was a dream. I... I can't do this again.

"Hello again." He whispered against my ear.

I shivered at how cold his breath was.

Suddenly, he pulled down my pants.

"Ready to finish what we started?" He rubbed his already nude bottom half against me. "If not, then too bad."

Then he pushed himself inside of me.

He was moving in and out, fast and hard.

No. I can't do this. It was too dry. And too big. It hurt. I.. I need this to stop.

Suddenly, I heard a low scream.

And my ass didn't hurt as badly.

I turned around, and saw Jase wrestling 'my father'

"Go... Get the phone!" I heard Jase yell.

I can't leave him. But if I don't hurry, he could be hurt. Or even killed.

I ran over to my phone as quick as possible and dialed 911.

"911. What's your emergency?" A lady asked.

"Um. Hello, I need you to help. I.. There's a..rapist in my house. He's trying to hurt my bo- my friend..." I said as quick as possible. I was gonna say boyfriend, but I didn't want to possibly change anything.

"Okay, and may I ask, where are you?" She asked calmly.

"Umm... Im in my house on 667, Plum!" I answered.

"Okay, we will have help as soon as possible." She said.

What do I do now???

I ran over to Jase.

"Blaze- go! You don't need to see this! Go.. Wait outside!" He yelled.

My 'father' and him were on the ground, fighting.

I was scared, and I wanted to help, but I did what he said.

I ran outside, and within seconds, I saw some police cars and an ambulance come.

Once they we're parked, I pointed to the house and they ran in, me following.

When I hot in there, I nearly fainted.

Blood.

I saw blood.

I can't do this.

I ran outside.

•••

The police had taken away James, and they said that there was nothing physically wrong with him. No injurys or anything. They said that they would be back later though.

I hadn't seen Jase yet, and to be honest, I was scared to. He had been in the ambulence, but not taken anywhere.

He was currently inside, and I was still outside, just... Thinking and incapable of doing anything. I was still naked.

Suddenly, someone sat down by me.

I was scared, but then realized it was Jase.

I hugged him and cried into his shoulder. Still not looking at the damage.

He hugged me back, and moved me onto his lap.

I cried into his chest.

After a while, I was finally able to look up at him.

"Oh my god!" He was hurt.

There was bruises and cuts on his face, and a lot more all over his body.

"Baby!" I hugged him and cried into his shoulder.

"This is all my fault! Why... Why did I have to go to the bathroom?? Im so sorry!" I cried against him.

"Shh. Calm down." He said calmly, rubbing my back.

I started breathing at a normal pace, then calmed down.

"Dont blame yourself. It wasn't your fault. You we're being a good person by instead of waking me up, just going. Just promise me nest time you won't do that." He said.

"I won't."

"Okay, good. Now, still, don't blame yourself because you didn't force me to go and stop him. I did it because I live you. And I always will. I will do what ever it take to keep you safe." He hugged me.

I hugged him back and cuddled up against his chest.

"I live you too. And, I know, but still. I feel like all of this is my fault." I started crying again.

"Here, let's take you inside." He said, starting to stand up with me in his hands.

But I got down.

"You aren't carrying me while you're hurt!" I said.

"Okay." He said and grabbed my hand.

We walked inside. And up to his room.

Once we were in there, Jase later down, bringing me on top of him.

"Oh. Hello." I said and stared at him, blushing.

"Heyo." He said, smiling.

We stayed there, staring at each other for a while.

Then I placed my lips on his.

He kissed back.

I licked his lip, begging for enterence, which he allowed.

My tongue explored his mouth, tasting every part.

A few minutes later, he bit my bottom lip kinda hardly, then pulled.

I think my lip started bleeding, but he licked it all up.

I backed away and stared at him.

"I love you.'' I said.

"I love you too" he smiled.

"Thank you. For everything." I slightly blushed.

"Don't worry about it." He said, and looked at me.

"I... I really, really love you. But, please don't risk getting hurt to help me ever again." I told him.

"Like I said, I will do whatever it takes to protect you. And I really, really love you too." He smiled.

"I... Thank you." I looked at him.

"No problem." He said and looked at me.

I kissed his lips for a second, then fell asleep in his arms.

-------------------------

A/N

I'm so sorry!!!

Word count: 1004 words