Chapter 4

Blaze's POV

And then...

The doorbell rang.

Thank the gods. I didn't want a replay of last nights actions. Especially since this time, neither if us are drunk.

But if the doorbell didn't ring, would he have done it?

This question floated around in my head, when I looked up at Jase.

It had only been like three seconds since the doorbell rang, and Jase was distracted, so I pushed him off, this time, not failing.

I got off the bed, then started to walk downstairs, with a unexplainable emotioned Jase, not far behind.

I was still confused as to why he had done that. And if he would have done it if the doorbell hadn't rang.

We got the door, and I allowed Jase to open it.

It, as I expected, was the the pizza guy.

Jase payed him, then took the pizza to the kitchen, with me following.

Jase's POV

Why did I do that?!?

Because you allowed me to take over.

I..I... Well... Why did you do that?

Because, it's what you wanted.

What? No it is not!

Mhmm... Whatever you say.

I cut up the pizza and offered Blaze a plate, but he said that he wasn't hungry, so I took the plate of pizza and walked into the living room.

Once I got in there, I plopped myself on the couch and turned on the television.

"What do you wanna watch?" I asked Blaze.

"Anything is okay with me." He replied simply.

I put on Fairy Tail and started it over, not wanting Blaze to misunderstand anything.

"What?! You watch anime??" He asked, looking surprised.

"Even a white rose has a black shadow." I said and shrugged.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Blaze asked.

"Not everything is what it seems." I said.

After that, we had a long discussion about anime, and even started watching one together. But of course, night time had to come.

It was already 11, and I was tired as f*ck, when we walked up to my bed room, but then something that we hadn't thought about came up.

"So, where am I gonna sleep?" Blaze asked.

I had a large bed, so I decided that we could just share for now.

"I'm too lazy, and tired, to make you a spot on the floor. We'll just share the bed." I said, feeling a little strange about my word choice.

"Um... Okay." He said, blushing again.

"Why do you blush so f*cking much?" I questioned him.

"I don't!" He said, still blushing.

"You are right now." I said, quite amused by this.

"Am not!" Blaze said, sounding like a child.

"Whatever." I said, smirking.

By then, he'd stopped blushing.

"Oh, I have an idea. Let's see how much I can make you blush in these two weeks." I continued smirking.