Chapter 5

Blaze's POV

Jase placed his soft, cold lips on mine, sending a shiver down my spine.

Before I even had time to think about kissing back, he was gone. He stared down at me, smirking. I felt my face heat up yet again.

"Six." He whispered.

This boy is going to drive me crazy. Doing things like this just to make me blush.

"Yeah, you should see the other things I'd do." Jase said. "Oh, and by the way, you should learn to speak in your head."

Crap.

My cheeks started burning up again.

"Seven." Jase smirked again.

"What time is it?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

I saw Jase look behind him, before saying, "three."

"Jeez. I woke you up at three in the morning because of a nightmare. I'm so sorry." I said quickly.

"Well, look what came out of it." He smirked, yet again.

"Do you mind atleast letting go of my arms?" I asked.

"I guess." Jase said, and with that, he let go of my arms, and went back to holding himself up. Causing most of the pressure from our lower halves to leave.

I tried getting him off of me, which was a huge failed attempt.

Jase sighed, before pinning my arms above my head again. Bringing more pressure to my lower half. Causing me to moan.

How embarrassing.

Jase just smirked afterwards.

After a moment of us staring at each other, Jase brought his lips back to mine.

This time, I kissed back, not fully meaning to. I know that there will be consequences.

As our lips moved in what seemed like perfect sync, Jase finally let arms from his grip.

I put my arms around his neck, pulling him closer, if that was even possible, deepening the kiss.

As we kissed, Jase licked my bottom lip, begging for entrance, which I didn't allow.

I swore I felt him frown into the kiss.

At some point, we had sat up, not breaking the kiss once.

Suddenly, I felt Jase's hands, which were on my back, start to lower.

Eventually, they reached my arse, and Jase slid his hands into my jean pockets. This caused me to gasp.

After a moment, I licked his bottom lip for entrance, which he allowed without hesitation.

My tongue explored the insides of his mouth, which tasted of mint, surprisingly, considering it was three in the f*cking morning.

Finally, we broke, and of course I saw Jase, smirking.

I felt my cheeks burn up.

"Eight. It's only the first day, and I've already made you blush eight times." He said.

"Well, you had to do a lot to be able to. I mean, look at you hands." I said.

"Oh yeah, huh?" And with that, he squeezed my arse.

I bit my lip, and instantly felt my cheeks fill with colour.

"Nine. Now, I'm tired. Good night." He smirked before getting off of me, and laying down.