In boarding school By: Haqita_harihtA

So, I am in a boarding school..in my school, there will be rooms consist of a double-decker bed and a toilet each room. My room was the last in the row. I live in there with my senior, Sarah.

My senior slept at the above bed, so I slept under. When I laid down, my study table will be right next to my head, blocking my sight for anything beside me unless near my legs..my legs were facing the toilet door three feet away

This happened when I was about to sleep after staying up for some studies. It's exactly 2:00 am. I was laying still on my bed when suddenly I heard people playing tennis..(you know,the thudding sound when the tennis ball was hit to the court's floor..as it bounce..)It's getting faster and louder...as if, it seems like it's coming nearer...I realized the sound came from the small window near my head. And my room's the last, so the nearest to the court..

I was feeling mad at first as the thought of some boys practicing tennis...but it sent me a chill down my spine as i heard it coming nearer.. I dare myself to look at the window, by any chance I can catch the 'boy' messing with us..as I looked out, it's nothing. The court was completely deserted..I laid back shivering with some sudden chill air that fill our room.

I took the blanket up to my chin and hid my face inside with my heart beating fast..I can feel my cold sweat dripping from my head to my neck..then suddenly...I heard the toilet door cracked open, with the sound like in the horror movies I've always watched.

By the corner of my eyes, I saw a woman,wrapped in a towel..long towel that reached below the knee, approaching my double-decker bed.

I was relieved by the thought that I'm not alone in the room. As if that's absolutely my senior just having a shower. I recognized that towel immediately cause it walked nearer and stand beside my bed with her chest and head facing at the bed above me. I can't see her face,but I'm completely relieved at once realizing that Sarah's there with me.

That's where I was wrong

The next day is a weekend. I was wakened up (late )by the sound of our front door burst open. I blinked my eyes hard and saw Sarah in her pajama,carrying her pillow and blanket. I widened my eyes in horror. I gulped hard and asked where she had been last night. She replied sleepily that she slept in her friend's room (which is at the next block)and have some party. I asked again if she ever returns to our room. She denied and told me that she locked the room from the knob inside so that nobody interrupted my study. I stared at her in horror,facing the fact that I've been locked with 'something' else in my own room. I imagined how near i am with the 'thing' last night. Since that day on wards, I always sleep early.