Drunk mind speaks sober thoughts

Chapter 17

Cara's POV

I wanted to chase Kendall but someone grabbed my jacket's collar, not letting me to.

"Let me fucking go!" I screamed.

"You need to give her time." Candice said clenching my collar tightly.

"I'm not going to fucking let her go." I said grabbing her wrist and pulling it away.

"Cara." Candice tried again but I ignored her. I quickly stormed through the door and started to sprint to the school exit.

"Kendall!" I shouted seeing her at the end of parking lot.

I tried to catch up to her but she was pretty fast. My heart stopped as I watched in horror when a car hit the brakes going into her. I thought my heart stopped to beat in the last second. Kendall smacked her hands down the hood standing there shocked.

"Kendall!" I screamed her name again she turned her head to my direction.

Kendall quickly turned around starting to run again. Fuck, she's fast. She ran across the parking lot and I thought I would take short cut and ran over wet grass and catch her. Stupid decision like always. I slipped over the end of grass and hit my knee on the concrete.

Fuck, this hurt. I cringed as I hold on to it tightly, the pain was unbearable but then I remembered why I was running in the first place. I let out a growl in pain as I stood up. Damn it. I started to examine it, there was a hole in the pants and a little blood, I'll live but the pain stopped me from chasing her.

"Fuck!" I screamed and then limped back to school and to the gym.

The blood was trickling down my leg, I need to clean it and stop the bleeding. I took a while for me to get to the gym; I was limping the whole way there. When I finally reached the gym, I let out a sigh of relief, I could finally sit.

"Cara what happen?" Lily asked quickly darting towards me.

"I'm fine." I said sitting down on one of the chairs.

"Cara.." Lily followed me sitting down next to me.

"Everything is fine." I said tensely. I felt vibration in my pocket.

'Delevingne where are you' Kylie texted me.

'Gym' I texted back.

'Is Kendall with you?' I swallowed.

'No'

'What? Where's she? Why did you leave her alone! Did even listen to what's happen in school today?' Kylie asked.

'Of course I listen' I started to bite my lip, Delevingne don't you dare to cry.

'Then why the hell did you leave her?'

'She ran away' I replied not knowing what to say.

'What? And you just let her' I cringed at this messages.

''I wanted to give her some alone time' I texted back

"Delevingne you are fucking idiot." Kylie angrily stormed into the gym.

"I know." I winced.

"What the fuck happened?" Kylie came closer to me with her arms crossed looking ready to kill.

"Nothing." I murmured looking up at the ceilings.

"Cara." Kylie firmly said.

"I fucked up." I started to shake up and down, not my injured leg though.