Porns are overated

Chapter 9

Kendall's POV

I was with the Cheerios simply chatting with them when I felt strong arms sneak around my stomach pressing me to the persons' front.

"I miss you.." Cara said nuzzling her nose in my neck making me squirm. I tried to step away but she only held my stomach tighter. She put her chin on my right shoulder.

"Awwe" some Cheerios cooed making me blush. I leaned my head against hers finally relaxing.

"So girls, are you going cheers for us?" Cara asked addressing the Cheerios. A few guys scowled at her but she just ignored them.

"Oh yeah we will totally come and cheer for you." one girl said licking her lips. What a bitch.

"What class do you have?" Cara asked bringing her attention back to me.

"Mathematics like always." Cara stepped sideways me keeping her arm wrapped loosely on my waist.

"Lets go get your books don't want you to be late." she said tugging me away from Cheerios.

"So if I were to kiss you again what would you do?" she asked.

"A) kiss me back B) playfully push me away then kiss me or C) slap me then kiss me?"

"How about 'D' not kiss you at all?" I asked.

"That's not an option here. Plus you know you want to."

"So what would you do?" she asked.

"Maybe wanna test it, so A." Cara wiggled her eyebrows releasing me and leaning next to my locker.

"Or B.."

"C is too hurtful." She winced making me chuckle and roll my eyes.

"I'm choosing D." I said.

"Hey." Cara said and I turned my head in her direction. I was met with soft lips.

"Asshole." I laughed pushing her face away. I picked up my books and shut my locker. I started to walk with her following behind me.

"Kenny.." Cara drapped her arm around my shoulders. I looked at her and she quickly pecked my lips.

"Stop stealing my kisses." I chuckled elbowing her in the ribs and she stopped rubbing her side.

"I still got a bruise so please be calmer with you punches there princess."

"Oh don't be a baby." I said walking to her slowly sneaking my fingers under her jacket. I creased her side slowly leaning my face to hers.

"I can always kiss it better." I whispered into her ear then feeling a little braver I nibbled her earlobe.

"Let's go." I stepped away and her face turned red. It feels good to make her blush after all those times she's made me blush.

"Want to carry my books?" I asked sweetly with my best puppy dog eyes.

"No." She said making me pout.

-------------

Later that day...

Cara's POV

"Stop sniffing me." Kendall said startling me.

"I'm not!" I said defensively. She snuggled closer to me and I draped my arm around her shoulders as we continued to watch that lame movie.

"Yeah right." she said and I know she's smiling.

"Wanna make out?" I tried again for tenth time today. She didn't say anything and started to draw patterns nervously on my thigh.

"You know my offer is always open to you" I said. She pulled away a little looking at my lips then to my eyes. I smirked closing the gap between us.

"What do I have to do to make you relax?" I asked pulling away a little after few moments

"Do I need to moan like a porn star?" I asked roughly kissing her lips. I bit her lower lip moaning loudly. I licked her lips and she parted them inviting my tongue I didn't stopped to moan. After few moans I pulled away with grimace.

"I just turned myself on." I cringed making her laugh. She looked to my lower region blushing furiously.

"Can we watch porn?" I asked.

"What!? No." Kendall blushed.

"Why not?"

"Because..."

"Scared that you will like it and be turned on with fake moaning and bad video?" she blushed even more making me chuckle.

"C'mon..."

"No just no."

"Why?"

"Can you just take the answer and leave me alone."

"I will totally ignore it if you rub yourself under the blanket."

"Don't tell me you've never done that?" I laughed squeezing her shoulders.

"Your hand never made its way down?" I asked.

"Can you just stop talking about it."

"No."

"Just shut the hell up." she crossed her arms.

"No."

"Stop talking and let's keep watching."

"Okay."

"What's with you and having the lasts words?"

"Nothing."

"Shhh..."

"Yes ma'am." I said making her groan.

A/N. I'm thinking of putting the steamy part *wink wink* in the next chapter. What'cha guys think? Hehe. Comments and rate please. 😊 thanks!