Chapter 10: It Wasn't My Fault

Hey guys, so i know updates are slow but im just going through some stuff so i dont have that much time. But i will be writing LOTS on the holidays which is in 8 DAYS OMG! haha so yes. i hope you are alright with that :) How are you? Is it cold/hot where u r? i am so bored right now it's not even funny... Anyways! Enjoy the chapter :) 

PS. THANK YOU FOR THE 350 READS OMG I STARTED HYPERVENTILATING!!!!!! I LOVE YOU

Zayn's POV

I have no idea where I am... All I know is that everything hurts! As I awoke from my deep sleep or whatever it was I soon realized that I couldn't open my eyes. I could hear a loud and obnoxious beeping noise, and soft sobs in the corner. Where was I?

Madi's POV

When we got into the hospital we walked straight to reception and asked for Zayn Malik's room. She was being really slow and asking about family and blah blah blah. I looked at Gracie and she nodded back at me.

"Woman! PLEASE!" she shouted as she looked like she was about to hit the lady.

"We're the closest family he has in London!" I said giving the lady an distraught look.

"Room 302, at the end of the children's ward" she said in a monotone voice. We all ran off towards the children's ward but suddenly stopped once we were at his door. We just stood there.

Milly’s POV

I grabbed Louis' hand on one side and Gracie's on the other. As Madi grabbed onto Gracie I saw Niall clasp Madi's hand, smiling up at her and kissing the side of her cheek mouthing 'sorry' with guilty eyes. I smiled to myself glad that Niall had found his senses. We all looked ahead and saw the wires and machines he was hooked up to. Maya gasped when she saw him, immediately beginning to sob. Niall made no effort to help her so I looked up at Lou and he walked towards her, wrapping her in his arms. That's what he did; he was always looking out for people. Madi, Gracie, Liam, Harry and Jess all looked at Niall, obviously questioning why he wasn't holding her but he just looked down. We need to sort this out afterwards, with Bella as well. After Maya had calmed down a little she held hands with Lou and Jess and we all walked in.

Gracie's POV

Once we were in his room we all gasped looking at how many machines he was hooked up to. A doctor suddenly came in.

"Ahh you’re here! You must be Mr Malik's extended family from the X Factor." she said "Yeah" we all mumbled and looked down.

"I am Dr. Michelle Lewis" she smiled at us. We all said Hi and then fell silent again, creating an awkward silence.

"Ok! Mr Malik is in a light coma, meaning he should wake in about 30 minutes, once he is awake we will slowly ease him off the painkillers. He has bruising to his ribs and a broken arm, but he should be out by tomorrow!" she said, we all stared at her in shock of what happened.

"He's a lucky one, to be able to walk away from the crash with only minor injuries like this-" the Dr.'s pager went off and she quickly checked it.

"Oh sorry! I have to go! Please page me when he wakes up!" she smiled then quickly went out.

We all stood around his bed, looking at his lifeless body. Suddenly I remembered something from when my brother was in a coma, after a footy accident he had, the doctor's told us to talk to him. Try and bring him out of his unconsciousness. So that's what I tried to do.