Chapter 18: The End

Hey guys, finally wrote this chapter. Sorry about the cliff-hanger-ish chapter and updating so late. I ONLY HAVE 6 WEEKS LEFT TILL THE END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR *does 5 second dance party*

--

Sasha’s POV

“Guys, where’s Molly? Do you think she maybe got lost trying to get water?” I asked as the episode of Friends I think it was, ended. “I don’t know, maybe she saw one of the boys and got talking” Madi replied and I just shrugged it off. If she is with the boys then she should be alright. “I think I’m going to call it a day and go back to my room” I said standing up, feeling a wave of tiredness rush over me. “Okay bye Sasha, I’ll see you tomorrow” Madi said, standing up to hug me and the rest of the girls waved at me.

Molly’s POV

“Shit, shit, shit and shit” I whispered as I put my bra and t-shirt back on, while Harry curled up in a ball, running his fingers through his hair still shirtless and his back bone looked extremely sexy. “What are we going to do?” Harry hissed, I just shook my head at him and chucked him his shirt, while putting my shorts back on. “This was you” he muttered standing up and banging the wall, making me jump a little. “You can’t pin this on me. You were the one who pulled me into here and was the one who said it felt so right” I yelled trying to keep my voice down. “And you obviously didn’t feel it was that wrong because you were dropping your panties for me babe” he smirked and I just sighed, feeling extremely annoyed by his still-shirtless self. “You’re the one, who has a girlfriend so if she finds out about this it’s not on me, okay?” I pointed out before leaving the room and running to the kitchen to get a juice popper (AN: aka Juice box) and ran back to Milly’s room. “Hey guys, sorry I got a call from a friend of mine” I made up a quick lie and sat down as far away from Jess as possible. “Milly!” Louis shouted as he barged into the room and tackled his girlfriend while the rest of his mates followed behind. I watched as Jess giggled as Harry adorned her with kisses, that was me five minutes ago.  “Um, Milly I’m going to call Joe and see if he can come pick me up so we can be back at the boarding house by tomorrow morning” I tapped Milly’s shoulder not wanting to disturb her while she was with Louis. “Molly, are you alright?” Milly asked, unravelling herself from Louis, I just nodded in reply and quickly scuttled out of the room to call my driver.

Harry’s POV

I stopped kissing Jess’s neck for a moment and saw Molly talking to Milly and then she ran out. Where was she going? What happened? “Haz” Jess whispered, biting my earlobe lightly, I just shook my head trying to clear my thoughts of Molly. I reconnected my lips to Jess’s exposed neck and began lightly sucking on it. “Lovebirds, could you please quit it” Zayn laughed at the two of us and I chuckled and Jess threw a pillow at him. “Niall, get the fuck off me” Maya laughed as Niall was now pretending to watch TV while sitting on top of her back, before he knew it Madi had pushed him off. “I don’t know how the two of them can be friends for such a long time and never dated” Jess shook her head at Niall and Maya. “I guess because they’ve been friends since they were like three they formed more of a brother-sister bond” I suggested and she was content with that. I heard the door open again and Milly walked in, whispering something to Louis before he stood up abruptly and they both headed for the door. “What the hell’s going on?” I muttered under my breath, “huh?” Jess asked turning around in my lap, I bit my lip Harry you’re an idiot “nothing babe” I smiled at her and she turned around. What happened to Molly that had them worrying? It was bugging me way too much, I had to go and see. “Hey babe, I just need to grab something from my room, is that alright?”  I asked and Jess nodded in reply, as I kissed the top of her head.