Chapter 17: Busted

Hello LOVELIES!!!! How are we all? So this chapter has been a longggggg time coming! Viewers Discretion Advised for this chapter – I think you will be surprised. Love you guys!!!

 --

Maya’s POV

“Thank you for flying with British Airways, hope to see you again” The pilot said as we touched down in Heathrow. I had decided to come back to London after two weeks back home with the family. Mum was staying back in LA to look after Willow as Dad had to go back to Philly to film. Jaden didn’t know what happened and neither did Willow really. Jaden said that he was gone for a few minutes to find Moises so they could do a shoot and Willow was getting ready and setting stuff up, and when he came back she was on the floor, unconscious.

I got off first as I was first class and a flight attendant walked with me to the baggage collection. I was still 17 so legally I still needed a chaperone with me on flights. At the baggage area I met up with James, an old bodyguard who used to work for dad, he had moved to London after his contract with dad ended but they were still good friends.

“Hey little May” he exclaimed and I just laughed hugging him tight.

“Hey James” I replied, he took my suitcase and I carried my backpack and guitar. Yes, this time I brought my guitar.

“Are you planning on chasing those musical talents of yours huh?” James asked as we dodged all the paparazzi on the way out.

“No I’m just here to support a friend” I laughed just as I got pushed by a guy holding a camcorder.

“Maya! How’s Willow?”

“What happened?”

“Are your parents getting divorced?”

“Are Jaden and Kylie dating?”

“Are you visiting your boyfriend Niall?” They all shouted at me, I just sighed and held onto James as airport security formed a path for us.

“Geez, haven’t experienced that for a while” James chuckled lightly as he got into the driver’s seat after shutting my door.

“Yeah” I huffed taking my sunglasses off and pushing my sleeves up to reveal a large bruise forming. I touched it lightly and felt a burning pain go up my arm “fuck,” I hissed.

“What’s wrong?” James asked, keeping his eyes on the road.

“Um nothing” I quickly muttered not wanting to cause any trouble.

“You aren’t really too used to that are you?” James asked after a few minutes, “not really” I replied. “I’ve known you since you were ten and you’ve never looked so scared around paps, what happened?” he asked.

“I don’t know, I guess I’m used to it when dad’s around it’s pretty heavy and when Mum and I travel but when it’s just me there was never really a problem. Normally just a few fans, one or two nice paps and that was it but today was really” I just sighed not really knowing why I was like that.

“You’ll get over it; I’ve seen you handle it before. Like when you first came into the business you got the hang of it” he smiled just as we turned into the X Factor house.

“Thank you so much James” I smiled and hopped out of the van, he got out on the other side and grabbed my suitcase, while I grabbed my backpack. We walked into the X Factor house, and I quickly found Niall’s room.

“Niall?” I shouted, knocking on what I think was his door and a shirtless Louis answered the door.

“Oh my gosh! MAYA!” he yelled flinging his arms around me, “Lou why are you always shirtless when I open the door?” I muffled into his bare shoulder.