Chapter 6: The rest of the lads

So i've decided im going to dedicate each chapter to someone :) Anywya hope you like this extra long chapter... <3  xoxox

--

Maya’s POV

“So, um.. can I come in?” I smiled, trying to break the awkward silence between us.

“Yea, I guess!” she half smiled at me, looking down.

“Thanks!” I smiled as she opened the door fully, still looking down.

Maybe, I misjudged her a little, she could just be shy.

“Sit!” she said a little harshly for a shy girl.

“Thanks!” I said with a smile. Her eyes had changed to a light blue colour, like Niall’s. Before I thought her eyes were grey. Maybe not!

“So, are you and Niall secretly dating? She asked raising her eyebrows but I could tell that if I were dating Ni, which I’m NOT, she would be jealous. So that’s how things were with her and Ni.

“Why do you think that?” I asked.

“The fact that his best friend is a GIRL tells me that you guys must be a ‘thing’,” she says cockily.

“Just because he is my best friend doesn’t mean that we are a ‘thing’, can’t a guy and a girl be best friends?” I question her.

“So you aren’t?” she asked, looking a little happy.

“Nah! I haven’t seen Ni for ten years. So don’t worry. He’s yours.” I winked at her smiling.

“Oh-my-gosh! I’m so sorry for being a bitch to you before. It’s just that Niall and I are well… you know and if you were his girlfriend I would have felt so bad because he was flirting with me and I was flirting back and you know what I mean.” She rushed out, I chuckled.

“Don’t worry! I know the feeling.” I thought of my ex-boyfriend, he was a tanned boy and was half Chinese, half Portuguese. At first he was nice, and then he got ‘busy’, even after exams. One day, I went over to his place, I had left my calculator there the other day because I had been tutoring Jordan’s little sister, Sara. I walked into the study and saw her, on my boyfriend. I thought he was great. Obviously not! They hadn’t heard me but I soon made that different. I coughed and he turned smiling, but that smile dropped when he saw me standing there, on the verge of tears. I remember swearing to myself to not give him that pleasure of hurting me. I walked up to him and slapped his face, saying ‘Bastard, I loved you, that feeling, it’s GONE’. I also walked over to the girl who was still on his lap. I recognised her from the grade 11 group but didn’t know her name. ‘Don’t be a slut!’ I hissed at her.

This was all going through my head when I thought what Madi must have felt when she thought Niall and I was a thing.

Madi’s POV

Maya and I got off on the wrong foot I think. We had been talking for about twenty minutes, and Gracie had just walked in.

“Heyyyyy Gurllll!” I winked at her knowing she had just been in Liam’s room doing ‘geography’ homework. If you get my drift. They were cute together and you could tell that when Gracie thought about Liam she smiled.

“Hi Gracie” Maya smiled at her

“How was ‘geography’ study with Liam” I asked quoting geography.

“It was good! We finished our Olympics assignment and submitted it. Then we had some spare time and just messed around” she blushed a little and looked down.